navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #45 » Look At Me
Open Poetry #45
Post A Reply Post New Topic Look At Me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2009-09-23 02:16 PM

(This was inspired by a visit to a Tantric massage circle known as the "Massage A-Trois" I went to on Monday evening in Portland's Alberta Arts District, where anyone can just RSVP, come on in, and after a brief workshop on breathing exercises and tips to providing quality massages, were arranged into groups of three to spend twenty to twenty-five minutes taking turns massaging each other with jojoba oil, blankets and pillows provided as well.

It was there I saw two familiar faces I met at ErosFest Northwest, including Donna......who gave me my very first kiss last month (she kissed me again several times throughout the night). And that ecstatic rush of emotion I felt, when she asked me to intertwine my fingers with hers, asking "Look at me!" and staring each other in the eyes...........has left my head still swimming even as I post this write which basically wrote itself, and I wrote faster than any other poem I've ever written besides haikus/senryus in the past! )

Look At Me
By: Lisping Hibiscus
9/22/09

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah!)

Mmmmmmm,
mmm mmm hmm hmm,
mmm mmm hmm hmm,
mmm mmm hmm hmm...

With eyes as hungry as yours,
you could listen to my thoughts,
running through your fingers,
youthful, willing and overwrought,
you stared into my eyes,
until you set my own,
burning like hard coal,
then you cradled my naive hand,
leaned in as though,
you intended to swallow me whole,
and cajoled,

Look at me,
look at me,
feel my heart through my fingers,
look at me,
look at me,
I'll breathe you in,
as you linger...

Time is forbidden,
as far as our presence dance is concerned,
flinging your hair in my face,
like a Sauterne-soaked cinnamon fern,
you breathe in my ear,
until all I can hear,
is a renaissance unthaw,
you, me and the Great Mystery,
make a great massage a-trois,
hey...

Look at me,
look at me,
look at me,
look at me,
I'll breathe you in,
as you linger...

You may be substituting divine intervention,
or you can read my mind,
you may even be the nightmare scenario,
no matter,
I'm volunteering my all for you tonight...

(Yeah yeah yeah yeah!)

Mmmmmmm,
mmm mmm hmm hmm,
mmm mmm hmm hmm,
mmm mmm hmm hmm...

Look at me,
look at me,
look at me,
look at me,
I'll breathe you in,
as you linger...

Look at me,
look at me,
look at me,
look at me,
I'll breathe you in,
as you linger...

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

[This message has been edited by Mistletoe Angel (09-23-2009 03:15 PM).]

© Copyright 2009 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
Earth Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2002-08-27
Posts 40215
Realms of Light
1 posted 2009-09-23 02:26 PM

Well, m'dear Lisping Hibiscus, I'd say you had a far more interesting evening than I had! ~ To be sure! lol

"flinging your hair in my face,
like a Sauterne-soaked cinnamon fern,"

~ My goodness, how do you come up with all of your colourfully creative descriptions!

I enjoy kissing with my eyes open and looking deep into the 'kissee's' eyes. Mind you, not many men are into 'that kind' of intimacy. lol

Linda

Kit McCallum
Administrator
Member Laureate
since 2000-04-30
Posts 14774
Ontario, Canada
2 posted 2009-09-23 03:23 PM

Oh my ... life sounds like it is getting pretty interesting over in your neck of the woods Noah.  

This made me smile with the innocence and excitement of a first kiss. Much enjoyed my friend.  

Best wishes and hugs,
/Kit

A Romantic Heart
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-03
Posts 5496
Forever In Your Heart
3 posted 2009-09-23 05:08 PM

why look when you can KISS.....lol...

loved this romantic little diddy~

Bring on the chapstick....all flavors are welcome.....

~ARH

Mistletoe Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
4 posted 2009-09-24 12:55 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks Linda!

(sigh) She has this reddish-orangeish hair that is very fern-like, with a bit of golden highlights, and so I guess that particular simile came to my head as though her hair flowed softly like a cinnamon fern soaked in some dessert wine. I was just lost in the moment, inebriated with sacred bliss, and so, perhaps, that image was not meant to make sense!

Although the poetic song itself isn't about a kiss, but rather about consummate desire in a general sense, I absolutely agree that kisses can be especially seductive and alluring when you're staring into your lover's eyes in the process (depending on what you're hoping to get out of a particular kiss). Actually, the way we were staring into each others eyes was almost cobra-like, so it was much more on the erotic side than the romantic side, and those moments we kissed were mostly during the massages themselves, where she kissed me as I was reclined on the floor being massaged, and I kissed her when she was lying on her back being massaged, with one more kiss shared after the event.

(blushes) I know what you may be thinking, and while it might seem as though there's something more between the two of us, in truth there isn't, and the kisses we shared were those "living the moment" type of kisses than something romantic or broader. In any case, they were beautiful, and delicious, and I'll happily take them as four of my five first kisses in my life! (does happy dance)

Thanks soooooooooooo much, dearest Earth Angel!

XOXO,
Lisping Hibiscus

"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other"

Mother Teresa

Mistletoe Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
5 posted 2009-09-24 01:08 AM

Yay, Kit is back! (huggies)

(blushes) Mmmmmmm, things have gotten very interesting this year in my neck of the woods, dearest friend! Having my first five kisses is just one of many landmark moments I've enjoyed this year, many of which are things I thought I'd NEVER do as recently as six months ago, including hot tub karaoke, pole dancing, dressing up as a giant potted tulip plant and being two minutes away from being a male body sushi platter just to name a few!

I essentially feel reborn in many respects, and I think much of it has to do with coming in sync with my inner-spirituality much more. I'm also breaking a lot of barriers I used to approach with prudence, taking risks, and that has made a lot of difference as well for me for the better. There's this fire burning in me, and where fire and water clash, steam rises, and through the steam you can conjure up all kinds of magic. So 2009 has been a year of transformation for me!

It's great to have you back, my friend, yay!

XOXO,
Lisping Hibiscus

Mother Teresa

Mistletoe Angel
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
6 posted 2009-09-24 01:25 AM

Awwwwwwwwwww, thanks Erica!

(giggles) There's too many flavors to choose from................I can't decide!

It's soooooooooooo great to see you too, my friend!

XOXO,
Lisping Hibiscus

Mother Teresa

Margherita
Member Seraphic
since 2003-02-08
Posts 22236
Eternity
7 posted 2009-09-24 06:59 AM

Such intense emotions you convey here, dear Noah!

Tantric scenery is no doubt captivatingly rendered here. Life has in store great excitement and it makes me happy to learn of your kissy involvement.

Evviva!

Love,
Margherita

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #45 » Look At Me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary