navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » lost hope
Teen Poetry #9
Post A Reply Post New Topic lost hope Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Just.Another.Falling.Star
since 2008-05-08
Posts 422
Canada

0 posted 2012-05-02 01:04 AM

we've lost it. I lost it a long time ago already and I'm on my way to build it back up.

I didn't know that after losing it, I'd have to watch the rest of us fall as well. I see them crumbling beneath the highest of highs, and bowing down at the feet of someone they know nothing of. if only every word we ever spoke, every thought we ever had, and every lie we ever told would be branded to our flesh. we'd all be equal. we couldn't point and say they've done worse, because our faults aren't any better.

if only our eyes and ears could filter lies. honesty would be advertised, and truth would be like wild fire.

julianna

"Many of the most significant moments in our lives come not because it all went right, but because it all fell apart." - Rob Bell

© Copyright 2012 Julianna - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Teen Poetry #9 » lost hope

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary