navwin » Main Forums » Dark Poetry #5 » True Fiction
Dark Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic True Fiction Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SlowlyFallAway
since 2008-08-29
Posts 279
North Carolina

0 posted 2009-03-02 08:34 PM

Just keep moving. Keep walking. Where am I going and why can't I see? Darkness. No escape. Retaliation. No control. My hands are tied behind my back. How original. He said 'girl what an imagination'. Imagination? What an exageration. With no explanation. Just keep moving. Keep walking. No circulation. Confrontation. I see lights through the cloth around my eyes. Demise or disguise? With the devil by your side. He said 'girl what an imagination.' But I speak from a perspective too intense for one to grasp. So it's not considered fact. Voices. Poison. Just keep moving. He said 'girl what an imagination'. I never felt more naked. Exposed. Untold. I smell the breath of demonic control. And I feel the hands of someone I don't know. I keep moving. I keep walking. I can see perfectly. Unfortunatley. He's on top of me. And I can't breathe. Needles shoot through. My veins turn blue. I feel a knife. Cutting loose. Screaming. Bleeding. Crying. Smiling. Gasping. Thrashing. Thrusting. Lusting. He said 'girl what an imagination'. No vacination. Hallucination. Suffocation. Dirty situations. Just kept moving. Kept walking. Until I hit the floor. Cardboard boxes and switchblade fanatics. What else you got? He said 'girl you asking for more'? Violence. Silence. How do I say this? But to smile. So he pulled away and walked to the closet. He had my conscience in one hand, and his heart in the other. Now which do you want to save?

March 2nd Monday 2009
Emily Shives

© Copyright 2009 Emily Shives - All Rights Reserved
nina1522
since 2009-02-14
Posts 189

1 posted 2009-03-03 05:47 PM

DANG!! this is one of my favorites i have read on PIP yet. Great job.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Dark Poetry #5 » True Fiction

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary