navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » no, I no longer Control the Show
Open Poetry #41
Post A Reply Post New Topic no, I no longer Control the Show Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SouthernJustice
since 2007-12-15
Posts 159

0 posted 2008-01-06 03:54 PM

But when it comes to controlling the show,
and being there for the sake of my daughter.
That is the ultimate no brainer.
And that and those FAR FAR more important and meanignful to me are becoming much more obvious than controlling some stupid show.
Yew I left so long ago.
NO I was never angry at my beautiful daughter. FOr such i dont believe could ever be possible.
For we are so much alike. Kindred spirits of past lives and the present.
Twas indeed another.
And As I left to make my mark, Unmultipliable millions roared my name as I stood on that stage.
On that great grand and glorious , VAIN Glorious world Stage, As Cleopatra, the vain glorious Queen of Denial stood in Egypt, prior to the Birth of the True King of GLory. How fortunate I am the asp struck me not with its deadly venom.
I searched for the right thing. Just searched the wrong places. It is a VERY VERY long and drawn out story. Just trust me, More I cannot ask. NOr will I.
What I do konw is that  w I will live on in th ememory of those for whom I so shamelessly and so uninhibetdly performed, and oft so vulgarly and brazenly.
Yet had I only known my dear daughter needed me.
Yes she had her other friends, many of them.
I was blinded by false glory. Yet I have dual comfort. IN that  othe rperformers will rise to take my place on that stage. AND in tha tmy daughte rand I are going to here for each other.
The truth is coming to me a little bit at a time.
NOT The truth of my mortality and that I can keep perfomring so brazenly forever. THAT TRUTH i have knwon for a long time. And my days on the stage are long past.
But the truth of that and those that truly matter.
The truth of hurting souls with broken hearts.
Those TRUE Souls who will go onward To ETERNAL Glory.
I sought one HolY Grail. MANY Of them are coming to me more than I could have ever dreamed.
Dear Daughter, I love you,
Daddy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qNxSlwzkG5o

© Copyright 2008 SouthernJustice - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #41 » no, I no longer Control the Show

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary