navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Sorry
Teen Poetry #8
Post A Reply Post New Topic Sorry Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Bestroyal
since 2006-10-04
Posts 3

0 posted 2006-10-04 06:01 PM

sorry By Bestroyal

some times sorry is just not enough
some times sorry is just to little
for the big mistake you have done
you say sorry over and over
but do you really mean it
sorry is just a word
just like any other words
sorry dont mean a thing
to me i dont care how
much times you say it
it means nothing to me
and it never will

© Copyright 2006 Bestroyal - All Rights Reserved
stargal
since 2006-03-06
Posts 1352
OR USA
1 posted 2006-10-04 06:07 PM

Hi Bestroyal,

The only thing about this one that I find a little nerve racking would be some grammar errors and need of punctuation, no offence, I do not always get either of them right either.  You might want to try a spell checker/grammar program to correct some of this, I find Microsoft Word helps some.

Interesting idea in this poem and I admit I find it to be rather fascinating, as I have pondered the same kind of thoughts but with curse words instead, that is the idea that "sorry" is just another word.

Thanks for sharing, I found this one to be an enjoyable read

"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars." - Og Mandino            @-->---

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
2 posted 2006-10-08 01:05 AM

this poem had an interesting thought to it i liked it and i know you are pretty new so WELCOME TO PASSIONS ...
hunnie*

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #8 » Sorry

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary