navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Tugboats...either the best or worst poem I ever wrote..
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Tugboats...either the best or worst poem I ever wrote.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Aprender
since 1999-06-22
Posts 40
Rohill, NJ, USA

0 posted 1999-07-25 10:02 PM

Sitting by the bay, watching the ripples surround the tiny boats, just like little tugboats in a ginat bathtub. I sit alone, analyzing my thoughts, the thoguhts that vary from year to year. Last years thoughts washed away like the tide sucking in the shells, and just as quickly spewing them back out. How much has changed, but so much has stayed the same. Like the tiny boats venturing out to sea to retreat back to the docks, my thoughts are always leaving, only to return again. The clouds turn grey, as the scene begins to darken. Now is the time to leave, but only to return when the storm is over.

© Copyright 1999 Aprender - All Rights Reserved
mistah v-dog
since 1999-07-08
Posts 20
falmouth, massachussetts,U.S.
1 posted 1999-07-27 09:01 AM

Kindly keep your comments appropriate to a public forum, or refrain from commenting at all... or find your grade in English seriously affected...

[This message has been edited by Nan (edited 07-27-99).]

Aprender
since 1999-06-22
Posts 40
Rohill, NJ, USA
2 posted 1999-07-27 12:15 PM

this is war punk...since you seem like such a nice mcee, i'll battle you anytime...

To battle one of my students is to battle me... Be advised that your very tactless email arrived in MY mailbox moments ago.......

[This message has been edited by Nan (edited 07-27-99).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Tugboats...either the best or worst poem I ever wrote..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary