navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » do you know....
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic do you know.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Acid Angel
since 1999-07-25
Posts 17
Austin, TX, US

0 posted 1999-07-25 08:17 PM

Do you really know what it is like to have to be worried every day about abuse? thinking about how you'll never know when it happens or when its going to be over.
Always having this dirty feeling all over your body and in your mind.. never getting rid of the images of last night when HE came through the door.
Hoping and praying he wont do it again..hoping he will stop forever so you dont have to cry all night and be ready for anything.
hoping he wont kill you if you do something wrong, not just kill you but rape you beat you and say i love ya but you just cant go around telling that to everyone!

Do you know how hard it is to live like that? when no one believes you but your ex,
it hurts me badly because i have no control over it, he is stronger than me so much bigger and scarier.

I feel like someones bitch, i feel torn and thrown aside, no one will help b/c they dont want abused trash in their house...
do you understand?

© Copyright 1999 Acid Angel - All Rights Reserved
Aprender
since 1999-06-22
Posts 40
Rohill, NJ, USA
1 posted 1999-07-25 10:22 PM

i understand....that is a harsh life to live...but you've got to take it in your own hands. you can chnage the way you live. there's things you can do, people you can tell!! goood luck
Addie Anne
since 1999-07-22
Posts 46
norman, oklahoma- usa
2 posted 1999-07-26 08:34 AM

i know too much of how it's like. i'm sorry. it was a good poem and i liked it. it sux that people can do that to someone, sorry.
addie

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » do you know....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary