navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » she's a whore
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic she's a whore Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Addie Anne
since 1999-07-22
Posts 46
norman, oklahoma- usa

0 posted 1999-07-25 10:21 AM

she's a whore
nothing but a ****ing whore
making others pay
i've had to pay for what she's stoll from me.
she's a liar
nothing but a ****ing whore
with her tits pushed out of her shirt
manipulating those to gaze
making others pay.
it would be nice
to destroy her life
but her body can get her anything.
she's a whore,
a lying, ****ing, bitch-assed, prostitutional whore who sells herself for beer.

*Addie Anne

this is dedicated to the whore who i desparately hate because she only messes up my life to make herself feel powerful.
she's a bitch.......this is my anger.

© Copyright 1999 Addie Anne - All Rights Reserved
Sweet T
since 1999-06-14
Posts 64
mesa, arizona maricopa
1 posted 1999-07-26 02:37 PM

you really have some issues. I hope that your poetry is being heard and not ignored. I see it as a real desperate cry for help. I am here if you need me. I feeel your pain my sistah but your poems scare the hell out of me. Depression should not have to eat at you this way. the number is 1800Charter. Please if you can't get help here get it some where else.
Sweet T
since 1999-06-14
Posts 64
mesa, arizona maricopa
2 posted 1999-07-26 02:46 PM

Girlfriend get over it
By Blondie Cakes

Addie Anne
since 1999-07-22
Posts 46
norman, oklahoma- usa
3 posted 1999-07-26 07:04 PM

i have issues yes, and this is how i deal with them. i'm seeing a shrink and he tells me to wright when i'm upset so i wright and it helps. i am heard and not ignored, my mother has always been here for me and listens. i share everything i wright with her. i am getting help, i'm expressing myself.
Sweet T
since 1999-06-14
Posts 64
mesa, arizona maricopa
4 posted 1999-07-27 02:31 PM

That is really good to hear. I hope you did not take what I said as anything with more animosity than what was intended. I have shared your pain, and I realize that our words are our healing powers. Without them we all would perish into an unknown oblivion. It really pleases me to know that your mother is there. Now I wont worry that you have hidden motives behind your poetry. Blondie Cakes says she apologizes for being harsh, she just views reality different from you and I. Until our pens meet again, keep up your terrific writing, and keep on healing.

lol...........Sweet T

Tomorrows dreams are all dependent upon todays light!

Addie Anne
since 1999-07-22
Posts 46
norman, oklahoma- usa
5 posted 1999-07-27 03:01 PM

thank you, sorry if i was being a bit defensive. i have to be that way in order to maintain my point of views and make sure that they are understood.
addie

Mike1sacks
since 1999-07-24
Posts 103
Bklyn ny,usa
6 posted 1999-07-27 03:05 PM

Addie it sounds like u know my x G/f Tammi

do mind if i send this ot her...b/c i think its a perfect discription of her and i personally hope all ppl like her who get away with every thing jus b/c of the way they look should get a pipe bomb 3 feet form there fasce so they look ugly for the rest of her life

deannamarie
since 1999-07-26
Posts 43
WI
7 posted 1999-07-27 04:38 PM

If she really is as you say, she'll only end up in a whore house anyway, so don't even worry about her. What goes around comes around. Remember that...

Deanna

Addie Anne
since 1999-07-22
Posts 46
norman, oklahoma- usa
8 posted 1999-07-27 06:47 PM

thanks mike, and go ahead and send this to your friend if you want. i don't mind at all. it would be nice to mess their looks up. i'd like to unleash an attack dog on her and have it rip her tits off. i can just imagine. but thanks for your comment, it means a lot.
addie

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » she's a whore

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary