navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Breath of Fresh Air
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic Breath of Fresh Air Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mina
since 1999-07-18
Posts 4
Ames, IA. 50010

0 posted 1999-07-19 02:00 AM

To me, you are a breath or fresh air. You may not know it, but you make me happy. Your touch does more than please, it warm my heart.
You broke my shell, and let my spirit free. You appreciate me, for being me. Your true good to be true, your like a dream. But here you are in my reality.
When you hold me, my worries fade away. I am at peace in your open arms.
Your eyes so expressive, so gentle, so warm. Your smile, expresses happiness that I enjoy.
Your just to good to be true.
Your insight delight me, keeps me hopefull. When you speak, your words are more than just heard, I can feel them.
I want to care for you, be there for you, and protect you, understand you. All because I love you.

© Copyright 1999 Mina - All Rights Reserved
murf1_00
since 1999-07-19
Posts 20

1 posted 1999-07-19 03:15 AM

This is great as a fellow ten i understand the feeling you capture here. And its such a great one at that. Keep it up.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » Breath of Fresh Air

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary