navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » A little reminder for my teen poetry writing friends...
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic A little reminder for my teen poetry writing friends... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alwye
Member Elite
since 1999-06-16
Posts 3850
In the space between moments

0 posted 1999-06-26 09:41 PM

There has recently been a posting in the Open Forum about people not responding to other's poetry as much as they post their own. Since that posting, the Open Forum seems to have gotten better with that, but I have seen no difference here in the Teen Forum. So, therefore, I thought that I would remind you guys to be courteous and to respond to your fellow poets and their poetry. I know it helps me out greatly when people respond to my poetry, so I assume it does with others also. So, please respond to the postings, all right? Thank you very much!!

------------------
*Krista Knutson*

© Copyright 1999 Krista Botterill - All Rights Reserved
Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
1 posted 2007-11-14 04:05 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » A little reminder for my teen poetry writing friends...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary