navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » I thought I knew you....
Teen Poetry #1
Post A Reply Post New Topic I thought I knew you.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Dream Catcher
since 1999-09-21
Posts 1

0 posted 1999-09-21 12:46 PM

You always say that you love me, but now I have my doubts. I know that there is another girl, but you don't know that I know as much as I do. You always try to sneek around with her, and avoid me. Why do you hurt me like that? What have I done to deserve this? I have done nothing but treat you good. I have loved you since I first met you, and I still do. I thought that I knew you, but when you lied to me last, I have had to rethink that. You say that there is nothing to worry about with this other girl, but the way that you sneek around, I have begun to suspect that there is something more. Why do you hurt me the way you do? I hide my emotions from everyone, including you. You think that you have done nothing to hurt me, but I am torn apart inside. I wish that you would treat me with the respect that I deserve. Its either me or her. You can't have us both because I don't want to be hurt anymore.
© Copyright 1999 Dream Catcher - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #1 » I thought I knew you....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary