navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Please read. I need help.
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Please read. I need help. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-02-16 02:10 PM

THis is a note I wrote to a guy i like or should i say liked. Please tell me what you think. I'm not sure if i should give it to him.

"Hey. I dont know how to say ythis other than to just say it. I love you. I have since the first time i met you. At first i thought that maybe you likes me too, then I saw you, and how you acted towards and looked at Lyndsey. I knew right then tha you would never like me like that. I thought I had accepted it and moved on, but all i had really done is pushed my feelings away, and focussed them on someone else, which was stupid. Well, I dont know. I guess what I'm trying to say is that i still like you.I'm writing this note, thinking tha maybe it will help me to get over you. If this doesnt, i dont know what will. Just more time i guess. I'm not writting this to get you to like me or anything like that, not that it would but you get my point.I dont want you to act all weird around me or different. I really dont want that. I dont want you to hate me like you hate Holly. I jsut need to get my feelings out, so then maybe i can et over them. I'm sorry if I have freaked you out. It is just something I needed to do."
Love always,
kissa

~I am really scared to give this to him. I dont want him to hate me, but i acnt take this pain anymore. Everday i see him, i get this pain in my heart. It is getting unbearable. I have been trying to get over him for about three months. Sad huh. Anything you have to say would help.
Love,
Kissa

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2004-02-16 02:37 PM

quote:
~I am really scared to give this to him.

Dear, what you just wrote above is your INSTINCT trying to tell you that giving him the note would be the wrong thing to do.

Follow your instinct.  Now is not the time.

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
2 posted 2004-02-16 04:03 PM

I agree with Sunshine..if you feel it may cause a problem don't send it or give it to him.

But from reading this and from reading your other posts here, this seems to be a one-sided love..you think or feel you are in love with him and he has yet to reciprocate
(show the same feelings)

So it is probaby best for you to try to get over your feelings without telling him because you also have in the letter that he hates someone else now and you dont want him to hate you...hate is a strong feeling and if he can hate someone like that so easily  what is it that makes you love him...

And why mention everyone else in that letter...Love is a precious and private emotion and shouldn't include everyone else.

Seems to me you are pushing your feelings onto him whether he would like to know or not and are not letting the natural course of events take place.

You cannot make someone love you just by telling them that you love them, in fact it could turn out worse for you because he  may take advantage of you knowing that you have such strong feelings for him.

Take each day as it comes and maybe he will be the one to say he cares about you...become friends first.

M

[This message has been edited by nakdthoughts (02-16-2004 06:56 PM).]

Not A Poet
Member Elite
since 1999-11-03
Posts 3885
Oklahoma, USA
3 posted 2004-02-16 04:49 PM

quote:
I'm writing this note, thinking tha maybe it will help me to get over you.

You just wrote your own best advice. Keep it to yourself and read it a few times. I'm sure you will answer your own question.

Remember, "You can't make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who could be loved. The rest is up to them."

Pete

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think - Niels Bohr

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
4 posted 2004-02-16 05:23 PM

NakDthoughts: I am not trying to make him love me, and if i remember correctly I wrote that. He doesnt like me like that and i know that. All I am trying to do is GET OVER HIM, and telling him how I feel and getting my feelings out, might help. I was SPECIFIC when i said that this note was not written to get him to like me. I dont know how everyone keeps getting that from it. He hates Holly because she spread rumors about him and his cousin, and he doesnt really HATE her he just doesnt like her, at all.I didnt include everyone. I only included two people. And i am going to take Holly out of the letter. In which case it will only include one other person, that has something to do with it. And i have a question. I do beleive in god, and that If its meant to be it will, but i also beleive, that you also have to help. You sometimes have to take risks. And that is exactly what this is. A risk. A risk im not so sure i am willing to take anymore. Well, thanks for your comments.
~Vampire Kisses

I want a relationship i can finally sink my teeth into.~ Alexander Sterling

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
5 posted 2004-02-16 07:08 PM

Kissa~~
We are only trying to help...You asked for opinions and I along with others gave them..it is up to you whether to take them into consideration or not .... it  doesn't do any good to tell someone you love them for your own reasons,  when it is that kind of love and not a friendship love...you say you don't want to make him love you  but then what is the point.

If it is for you to get over him then  why  tell him ..that will make him act funny around you for sure.(if he already doesn't  know it)...just keep it to yourself and do other things with other people until you phase the feelings out of your life. You will survive it...we all have at one time or another. Good luck in whatever you decide.
hugs
M

Greeneyes
Deputy Moderator 50 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-09-09
Posts 9903
In Your Poetic Mind
6 posted 2004-02-16 11:25 PM

Kissa

if you are trying to get over him then why the note?  sure easier said then done, but walk away, if there is any interest in his part he will let you know, and if you really like him (I read the letter and understand) then play hard to get....either way you cant "lose" ..... but why set yourself up for the heart break?? hugssss I feel for you....

~~**~~
There are moments when speech
is but a mouth pressed lightly and
humbly against the angel's hands.

darkness_witch
since 2003-12-03
Posts 516
Underneath
7 posted 2004-02-16 11:43 PM

I TOTALLY agree with Greeneyes!

my best freind loved this guy madly for about two years. it tore her apart. i think your going theough the same thing. She is finally over him and the way she did that was avoided him for about a month. we didnt hang round with him, neva saw him and now shes totally into this other dude. It was painful at first, she hated not seeing him but it fixed her completely. wether or not you can do this i dont no. but it definitly helped my frend. anyway, hope this can help.

darkness

You can always hear a tear in Cobain's voice, the pain going on there is always visible through his lyrics - Marilon Manson

Allysa
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
8 posted 2004-02-17 01:13 PM

Walk away...

I agree with greeneyes.  Don't dwell on it, just walk away.  When you stop dwelling on it, you will find someone else, someone much better, who just might like you back.  

Vagabond
since 2004-01-23
Posts 163

9 posted 2004-02-17 06:29 PM

I have no say in this i'm single, always have always will. I don't know why it just is.

Follow your instincs not you heart, your heart will betray you. while your instinces will not for their goals is to make you live

Vagabon the Lost One

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Please read. I need help.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary