navwin » Discussion » Feelings » In love with someone i shouldnt be.
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic In love with someone i shouldnt be. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special

0 posted 2004-01-17 07:11 PM

I have a really BIG problem. I have a lot of guy friends, and they are all kool, and fun to hang out with, and i think i am falling for one of them. I am not sure if he knows or not, and i am afraid to tell him, because if he doesnt like me, it might just make it weird and our friendship would be destroyed, because we are erally close.I want him to know how i feel, without jeopordizing our friendship! What makes it even worse is that i think he likes one of my best friends, Harriet, and him and my best friend Lyndsay have a history together, and its just all really screwed up! I dont know waht to do about it all! I dont want to lose his friendship, because it is really important to me, and i dont know what to do!!!!
~kissa~

Please reply. I need all the advice i can get!

**~kissa~**
*I wanna be a little more like me, and a little less like YOU!*~ Linkin Park

© Copyright 2004 Karissa - All Rights Reserved
Mysteria
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2001-03-07
Posts 18328
British Columbia, Canada
1 posted 2004-01-17 11:50 PM

Well...I think we all see love come and go in our lives until Mr. Right comes along, if indeed he ever does.  But, I think to have a good friend is a treasure beyond anything else.  There was a movie, "When Harry Met Sally," and this very thing happened (great movie.)  If the chemistry is there between you two, you won't have do anything, it will simply happen.  I would really think about whether you want to jeopardize your friendships though before making any moves.  If you feel he is falling for your friend, put yourself in her shoes, and try to see what the results of any action you take would be if it were you in those shoes and not her.  The answers will come when you need them, and I feel for you on this one, I really do, as I was in those shoes once myself, but long ago.

Life is but a magical mystery

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » In love with someone i shouldnt be.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary