navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Feelings of..
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Feelings of.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...

0 posted 2003-06-29 03:28 AM

How many of you have ever felt just really, really lost?

Very, very lost on your journey.

~Titus

"On the plains of Hesitation lie the blackend bones of countless millions, who, at the verge of victory, sat down to wait, and waiting - died."

© Copyright 2003 Daniel Redding - All Rights Reserved
IndigoEve
since 2003-01-10
Posts 279
Etched in the illusion of time
1 posted 2003-06-29 09:19 AM

*raises hand*

For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,
And palm to palm is holy palmers' kiss.--"Romeo and Juliet"

Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

2 posted 2003-06-29 11:23 AM

eehhh..what? Where am I?

I said I'm going to buy a gun and start a war,
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
-coldplay

spritrider87
since 2003-05-31
Posts 294
NH
3 posted 2003-06-29 11:56 AM

yeah all the time. im getting tired of feeling this way. tears

iamintroublebutnooneknowsitifyoucanfigureoutmymessagesthenhelpme.
at the end of the rope taking my last breath

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
4 posted 2003-06-29 02:20 PM

Yes indeed I have. Lost myself last year. People ask, "What do you mean I'M LOST?"  Sometimes we get caught up in other's lives or anger...regret...guilt build up so much that our inner self just runs and hides. This is our body's and our spirit's way of saying...."Okay..back-up and regroup." Take time to energize yourself. Take vitamins...workout....sleep(but not too much)...live in the moment. If the feeling gets worse, seek professional help. Also, write your feelings down.....then burn them so you don't go back and reread down thoughts. Remember....whatever type energy you give out....the universe gives back to you. Happy ending? Yes. I am found. Be well poet friend. Chris
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
5 posted 2003-06-29 06:06 PM

Hopefully, time in prayer (I am a Christian) and time to be still will help. Life has been so busy, so very busy, with monumental events happening left and right (it's that time in my life).

To appreciate joy, you have to feel pain.
To appreciate peace, you have to feel lost.

Perhaps?

Thanks for the thoughts, everyone.

~Titus

"On the plains of Hesitation lie the blackend bones of countless millions, who, at the verge of victory, sat down to wait, and waiting - died."

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
6 posted 2003-06-29 07:16 PM

Well now....you've got it Titus!! You're not lost at all....just slipped off the pathway for abit. Center yourself and yes, prayer - it helps me. Keep smilin' .. Chris
PoetryIsLife
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
7 posted 2003-06-29 07:21 PM

I still feel lost. I know that which is likely to lead me to peace, but I still feel lost. I trust I'll find my way to peace, but knowing how to doesn't mean you have it. You know what I mean?

~Titus

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
8 posted 2003-06-29 10:17 PM

*hugs*

It is said the Creator has taken a handful of South Wind and given each newborn Arabian the power of flight without wings

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
9 posted 2003-06-29 10:38 PM

For me? How many times might be the Q.
Somehow, I always find a new alley that leads me back onto MY pathway.
Just hang in there, I think everyone loses their footing once in a while.

littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
10 posted 2003-06-30 12:50 PM

umm . . . I am lost right now and desperately need directions . . .
Wind
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-10-12
Posts 2981

11 posted 2003-06-30 09:30 AM

The other day, someone was trying to get to my house, and asked which side of the soccer feirld it was on and I said "that depends on which direction you're going in." Everyone cracked up and I couldn't see what was so funny. Then the lady who was driving said "Liz, do you know what is so great about your brain? There's a lot of room in it." Ok, thought I'd bring in a useless conversation to show you how lost we all can get...

I said I'm going to buy a gun and start a war,
If you can tell me something worth fighting for
-coldplay

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
12 posted 2003-06-30 10:13 AM

Titus...I think you've been found.

Wind, I don't see anything wrong with the question you asked..  No one gave specifics, and that's all you were asking.  Be specific.  Everyone wants to assume generalities, and unfortunately, THAT's when we wind up in so much trouble!  

Nightshade
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
13 posted 2003-06-30 10:16 AM

laughing at Wind's post here.
I understand what you are saying perfectly Wind...but not everyone would. As for have lots of room...or space in your brain(I forget exactly the words), I beg to differ. Your mind is so full of thoughts...it's overflowing. That can be a good thing..for a poetess!!
  Titus, I think nowadays there is too much of a rush put on to young people headed out into the world. Choosing colleges...universities....post grad work....leaving home (that's a big one)and finding a job. Or even WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE?!! Everything is BAM right now!! How can any of you find peace amongst all of this hectic activity? Do you feel pressured? If so, join the millions of other people your age. I honestly ache for all of you going through this. But, the world stops for no one and you know what? It is up to you to be the seeker of that peace you need. Look deep within.....you'll find it.
  Now I will get down off of my soapbox and wish all of you at this exciting yet "mind melting" time in your life, a good day and a great future. Hugs!! Chris

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Feelings of..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary