navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What do YOU think?
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic What do YOU think? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy

0 posted 2003-01-22 07:41 PM

ok, yes it's about another guy

but I met this guy back in october, we hit it off pretty good. He lives about 3 hours away from me, and i met him threw my cousin because he use to live there last year actually. Well this guy Josh comes down and visits him all the time. Ok the first time he was here, my sister asked him if he liked me and he's like yeah I do. Them he was back here in December, the weekend right after Christmas ( when i wrecked my car!) my sister asked him again, do you like my sister he always says yes, Then he ditches his friends and rides around with me. Which I know is a plus, and he's coming back not this weekend but the next .. because he got grounded for two weeks and then he has a work thing .. after that he's coming down. But last weekend, I talked to him on the phone and he wasn't really talking .. I asked him why he wasn't talking and he's like I usualy don't talk on the phone .. So does that mean A: he usually doesn't talk on the phone B: he doesn't wanna talk to him or C: I don't know? lol I mean I talked to him Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But Friday he didn't want to get off the phone with me because he was arguing with his sister .. and she was like you've been on the phone for 3 hours and he's like nuh ugh .. and hour and a half then he's like give me an hour and a half and she's like no ... so he had to go because she threatened him .. I mean when we get talking about something we talk for like ever .. so I dont know if he really likes me or what .. and My cousin ( his friend) always teases him about dressing up when they come to see me because he always looks really hot. lol whew! I mean he's flirty but he hasn't kissed me yet .. Should I kiss him or Do you think he likes me or is just telling my sister that? But we standing chillin with people and she took him aside and was like do you really like her? and he's like yeah .. and then she's like seriously? and he's like Seriously! I heard him say that .. because I wasn't to far away then he came and stood by me .. and he always offer's to pay for things or is like do you have enough money? or something. Did I mention he's hot? Oh yeah and that same night my sister asked him if he was gonna ask me out? and he was like yeah but not tonight because i'm leaving tomorrow? Do you think that was just and excuse or what? I dont really know if he's just telling my sister that or if he really does like me ... because he doesn't grab my hand or kiss me or anything .. and Jason(my cousin) says he kinda shy but I don't know .. he tents to lie sometimes. ugh .. he confuses me so much ..

and now prom is May 10th .. I dont have a date yet and everyone wants me to ask Josh but I don't know because I dont even know if he likes me? Do you think I'm thinking to much about it?

C'mon y'all gotta give me something? I don't know what to do! Ah!
MEN ARE SO CONFUSING!
HELP!

Alexia

p.s I can't get that boy outta my head, i mean he's so nice and everything. and Hot .. he's so Hot! lol

© Copyright 2003 Meg - All Rights Reserved
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

1 posted 2003-01-22 10:54 PM

Amen sister! Men ARE confusing.. my friend made the comment one time that some men don't even know what is going on in their OWN heads, let alone the heads of their girlfriend. I'm horrible at guy stuff, could be why I don't have a guy right now, but it looks like this guy is interested. Rather than grabbing him and kissing him like you're thinking, maybe you can just talk to him yourself about how he feels. I know it's scary, but it's really the best way...

And be wary! Don't fall too hard and too fast...

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.--Jesus Christ

WinterWren
since 2002-12-01
Posts 1044
...Coming to
2 posted 2003-01-22 11:19 PM

You should let him kiss you when he wants and when he feels comfortable about it.
Don't push him too much, guys hate that.
If he says he likes you then all you can do is believe him, worrying about it won't change a thing! What will be will be.
I know what it's like to be shy, especially when you like someone. Maybe he's unsure of YOU, maybe he want's some reassurances from your end.

WinterWren
"I want you to believe in life. Will you find out who you are too late, to change?" -Dishwalla-

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
3 posted 2003-01-23 11:11 AM

Just ask him to your prom..if he says yes, you know he likes you. If he says no and has a good excuse then fine...At least you will get a chance to be  with others in a group and have some fun with him, if he goes. That will give you a chance to know one another better.

Also, let him kiss you when he is ready...since you know you already are.

I had to read this twice and you had my head spinning. I think back to when I was younger and people told me I talked too fast...and I am thinking..I bet you do too *s (well I at least read all of that as if it was me speaking it  

M

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
4 posted 2003-01-23 03:42 PM

I would ask him to the prom. I asked my ex to the prom (well before he was my ex). We were just really good friends and then we hooked up. Go for it what have you got to lose!
Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy
5 posted 2003-01-23 08:35 PM

yeah, I talk A LOT and Fast! lol
thats me though, and when I get nervous I talk even faster. lol
I just dont know if i'll be able to ask him because i'll get so shy .. I mean im usually not a shy person at all, i'm really out going and i'll tell you what i think. But when it comes to guys I just, Freeze. I don't know how else to explain. Only if I really like them. If I don't like them, I don't really care what they think yuh know.
ugh .. I just I dont know. I have 1 more week to think about it, and get the nerve up to ask him. Hopefully i'll be able to do it, or my sister will for me. lol
If y'all have any  suggestions, like should I take a nerve pill to calm me down or something? Would he say no, because he lives 3 hours away? But his good friend is going to prom with my best friend. Ah! I'm goin nuts here.

Suggestions Please!!!! lol

Alexia

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What do YOU think?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary