navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Had my baby....
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Had my baby.... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
neveah5
since 2002-11-22
Posts 197
Ohio

0 posted 2002-12-13 09:15 PM

December 4th i had my baby..i was blessed with a quick labor and everything went very well other than she was 3 1/2 weeks early.
i think im having the postpartum depression though and its driving me crazy. im so emotional and i get so upset over everything. i'm extremely stressed and upset right now and i have this feeling of dread because of my fiance's employer..we were expecting good news from the meeting he had with them today and instead we got only bad news.  it seems as though this always happens to us. we get excited for something or all seems wonderful and then something (edit) happens, again.  im trying so hard to be strong and not get upset because i know he's angry and stressed about his work situation and worried about me and my emotional state right now..
so now im trying to tell myself that everything will be ok..that everything always gets worse before it can get better (as my friend would say). sometimes it works and i get a bit of hope built up to the point that i dont feel like breaking down..but then i remember how sick and tired i am of my fiance ALWAYS getting screwed over because others around us are selfish, two-faced, and ignorant..it hurts me so much to see him get hurt when hes done nothing but be the kind hearted person that treats everyone with respect that they dont deserve. when i think of that i get so bitter and angry and wish i could hurt those people the way they hurt him.
this world is so cruel..and it seems to only be cruel to the people who dont deserve it at all. almost as if to get rid of all the good hearted, compassionate people..

[This message has been edited by Nan (12-14-2002 08:44 AM).]

© Copyright 2002 Heather - All Rights Reserved
Diane Coway
since 2002-08-01
Posts 61
USA
1 posted 2002-12-14 02:01 AM

Hi,
I am sorry you are going through a postpartom depression.  I know it is hard, and feel you need theraputic help to get through this.  I will pray for you.  I knew a lady who had a very rough time and ended up in hospital.  If you are feeling over-whelmed then please seek proffesional help with this very real depression that sometimes strikes new moms.
Take care,
Hugs...Coway

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
2 posted 2002-12-23 01:53 PM

Happy Birthday to your little one. Hang in there, postpartum depression passes with time. Before you know it you'll too busy trying to keep up with the crawling stage.
I wish you luck, and please keep your chin up this Christmas. It doesn't always get worse before it gets better.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Had my baby....

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary