navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Deepest Darkest Secrets?
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Deepest Darkest Secrets? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy

0 posted 2002-09-30 08:45 PM

So anyone have a deep dark secret that you've been holding in for awhile and you've never told a soul? Or am I the only one?
Here's "one" of mine ... even though it isn't the whole story ...
ok Anyways, there is this guy that I see all the time and everything and we get along great ... but there is one little problem, We can't date, we can't be seen like "together" in public or anything b/c. I have a very logical reason for this I just can not tell anyone b/c they'd be like what are you stupid? I mean were like the same age .. and Now everytime were together chillin or whatever, he just stares at me and he is such a big flirt. And then Saturday we were alone like all night together till 2am .. and all he did was talk about what had/has happened between us and I know he doesn't regret it just by what he says. And I can't talk to any of my friends about it. I hate keeping stuff inside and not telling anyone. No one! You know how frustrating it can get? VERY! And when we were talkin and everything .. and when im kiddin' around, I'm like you know you want this? And he's all like yeah and he gets serious look on his face it's freaky! But he's nice to me ... I just wish I could tell someone why I can't date him, but I can't .. Anyways .. Just one of my secrets, no one knows about not even my best friends.
I figured I might as well tell someone, I've been holding it in for the past year. You just don't know the whole story. I don't know if i'll ever tell anyone the real reason. I'm so confused by my situation, I just try to forget about it. Yuh know even if it's for 5 minutes, but when I see him again it all comes back to me. Cause he chills with me every weekend.

*Love might not make the world go round but it's what makes the ride worth while*

© Copyright 2002 Meg - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2002-09-30 09:51 PM

Are you SURE you wanna ask ME this?

hmmmm....

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2002-10-01 10:54 AM

My two bits?  You're not being honest with yourself and I say this because you're not being totally up front with us.  You keep something back?  We can't offer any good suggestions/advice or otherwise.

This relationship is in a losing tailspin...because you're hiding something.

You need to be focusing on other things, other events, other people...

and I am sure, that this is everything you did NOT want to hear.  Good luck!

Irie
since 1999-12-01
Posts 1493
Washington State
3 posted 2002-10-01 01:29 PM

I'll never tell!

~Sheri

"Don't wait for your ship to come in ...
Swim out to it"

bsquirrel
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-01-03
Posts 7855

4 posted 2002-10-01 05:56 PM

Who doesn't have those?
Lori knows some things about me ...
and that's all who will.

Um, right Lori?

Miah
since 2002-08-26
Posts 1062
Pennsylvania
5 posted 2002-10-01 06:18 PM

If I told you it woulden't be a secret.
Anvrill
since 2002-06-21
Posts 710
in the interzone now
6 posted 2002-10-05 02:21 AM

Mikey's got a few whoppers up his sleeve.

I don't do dark an' dirty secrets. I'm up front. I'll tell complete strangers the worst things that've happened to me or that I've ever done. I just don't deem things to be that sensational...

Maybe I just don't remember my dark secrets. Mikhail, do I have any??

your tongue's like poison
so swollen it fills up my mouth

rs

Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy
7 posted 2002-10-06 03:41 AM

ok, i'll tell you who is was,
it was my step cousin .. yeah .. so there i told you.

and i can't tell you what has happened ... and did happen once again because it's inappropirate for pip.

Thanks Come again .
Alexia =D

Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy
8 posted 2002-10-13 01:52 AM

What no one else wants to share? C'mon people!!!!!
Share! Share! Share!
=)
Alexia

*Love might not make the world go round but it's what makes the ride worth while*

brian madden
Member Elite
since 2000-05-06
Posts 4374
ireland
9 posted 2002-10-13 12:44 PM

I have none, I swear

well none I could say here or in adult for that matter.

El riesgo vive siempre!

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
10 posted 2002-10-14 01:57 AM

It involves my longest friend's 24 year old sister and yours truly
nicole dozier
Unregistered
Posts 1

11 posted 2002-10-14 11:36 AM

Me i always keep secerts about me because none of friends want to hear about the ****t i go through some of them don't care. ya know. but writting poetry is like telling someone you know. your poems tell your secert and they wont tell. because the real secert is hidden inside the other words if you know what i mean. if you don't oh well
LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

12 posted 2002-10-14 06:01 PM

My darkest secret... hmmm....

Probably the fact that I sit down and write poetry pretty regularly. Nobody knows but.. well, you guys! SHHH!

Most of us go to our grave with our music still inside of us.

Alexia
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-06-07
Posts 164
Sweet And Sassy
13 posted 2002-10-20 02:32 AM

Yeah we need a form that you have to be like 16 or older and you have hardly any guidlines so you can talk about ANYTHING yuh know? Because some people ( like myself) need or would feel better if they could talk about it but it just isn't apporiate to say in this form so yuh know it kinda sucks .. /i hate that ... man..
thats my in put for tonight
If someone might email me or something b/c I need to tell someone what has happened, I can't really say in here b/c well it's a family site so .. yeah.
thats my in-put for tonight
Alexia

You never know what you had till its gone

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Deepest Darkest Secrets?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary