navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I Love My New Doctor!!!
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Love My New Doctor!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
PhaerieChild
since 1999-08-30
Posts 1787
Aloha, Oregon

0 posted 2002-02-06 02:12 PM

To those who responded to my previous rant about my diabetic doctor.... I went to my new doctor today and I am absolutely thrilled with him!!! He was very attentive to my medications and then set me up with further stuff to help get everything under control. He was very careful in his explanations of things to me and did not have a problem answering any of my questions. He went far and above anything my other doctor did. He not only got my meds prescribed but was also very good about telling me when to take what and how much and what possible side affects etc. He put me on a dietary regimen I can live with and actually gave me stuff for the nueropathy that my old doctor kept spacin' off. I want to thank everyone for your kind replies and concern. It's so wonderful to know that there are unseen friends everywhere. Thanks PiP!!!

Patience is the ability to idle your motor, when you feel like stripping your gears. Author Unknown

© Copyright 2002 Shawna R. Holder - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2002-02-06 02:24 PM

Good news... I'm smiling... and the doctors from Joslin just went and told my Stacie she can have another baby... YIKES... my turn to worry - Cassandra was really a difficult one for her...

I'm really glad things are looking bright for you...

Munda
Member Elite
since 1999-10-08
Posts 3544
The Hague, The Netherlands
2 posted 2002-02-06 03:40 PM

I'm smiling too... I'm so happy for you.
(((((HUGS)))))

amigo
since 2001-10-12
Posts 520
the earth school
3 posted 2002-02-06 04:03 PM

Me too, i'm so happy for you...what i feel is, if one finds a good doc, the one that suits them really well, road to recovery will be faster....good luck, my friend, my thoughts and prayers are with you...
Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra
4 posted 2002-02-06 07:21 PM

Oh, PhaerieChild, I'm so glad everything is starting to work out for you! You sould so much happier now. Best of luck to you, and we're all here when you need us.

Bec

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
-Winnie-the-Pooh

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I Love My New Doctor!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary