navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What happened
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic What happened Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone

0 posted 2001-12-01 05:21 PM

to all the "Feelings"?

© Copyright 2001 Sandra - All Rights Reserved
Janet Marie
Member Laureate
since 2000-01-22
Posts 18554

1 posted 2001-12-01 05:48 PM

my muse ran off with them  

maybe we're too tired to feel em?
or too overwhelmed by the holiday stresses and all that jazz?
or maybe there is SO MUCH poetry to read that we forget to leave those forums?

I dunno Im just a moth ... *L*  

he said ... "dont cry" ...
said "it only hurts forever ... and all we have is time."

~Tabitha's Secret~

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2001-12-01 08:28 PM

Maybe they've all been felt??..

Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
3 posted 2001-12-01 08:37 PM

My feelings are so confused right now. It would be hard to sort them all out. And there are times when I feel nothing....
catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
4 posted 2001-12-01 09:46 PM

It gets tiresome feeling the same old bad feelings, I think that's it.
Think Happy, think Merry,think Ho Ho Ho..

Midnitesun
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 2001-05-18
Posts 28647
Gaia
5 posted 2001-12-03 12:54 PM

Sandra, I rarely even visit this section, since there are so many feelings overflowing in the open forum. Actually, I don't think I ever really noticed this corner until last month. When I joined I made a shortcut to my desktop straight to forums. I have since realized how many great 'side streets' there are on this site.
As for feelings, I am not just feeling ill from the flu, but from reading the news this morning of another suicide bombing in  Israel. When I lived there, I saw the bus behind mine blow up as we pulled out of the Tel Aviv depot. My driver glanced in his mirror and then hit the petal full speed ahead. Those of us on that bus knew how lucky we were. Scenes like that seem to be a daily occurrence now, and I can barely even watch or listen to the news anymore. I find myself immersing these wet eyes on friendly blue pages instead of the TV screen. It's my latest survival technique. Since September, I sometimes feel I should be paying Ron a monthly Sanity fee.

How is that for feelings?
I have many more, but can only get a handle on a small few these days. Right now I'm working on surviving Alaska winter, homeschooling my daughter, and somehow sharing a piece of LOVE each day.  

ctowen
Member Elite
since 2001-10-18
Posts 2286
Green Mountains of VT
6 posted 2001-12-04 02:51 AM

What is it you would like to feel?
If you feel down do you not share other feelings such as loss, slowed by heaviness?
If you were to feel up would you not feel
gain, lightened by the clouds?
To truly feel is to actually want,
and to want something you must be without it.
Sad but seemingly true.

Midnite, I share in your thoughts. The world is drowning in feelings to difficult to sometimes face. One day at a time comes to mind ... everyday lately.
Hope you and everyone finds, experiences, learns, and secures their favorite feelings ...
Thats all we can do these days, it seems.

Bec
since 2001-02-23
Posts 475
Canberra
7 posted 2001-12-08 09:04 PM

I'm feeling too many feelings to be able to isolate one or two... I guess it's just not a good time, huh?

Bec  

"Poetry and Hums aren't things which you get, they're things which get you. And all you can do is to go where they can find you."
-Winnie-the-Pooh

timothysangel1973
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 2001-12-03
Posts 1725
Never close enough
8 posted 2001-12-08 09:20 PM

"What Happened to all the feelings you ask"

Well, for me they haven't gone anywhere I have just tucked them neatly away until after work, after dinner, after dishes, after homework, after bathing the children after putting the children to bed, after reading the bedtime story, after my shower...so on and so on and then bye that time I am so mentally and physically exsausted that I can't even remember what it was that I was feeling!
Then I am back here at the Forums with you guys trying to make a little sense of it all!!

Till next time...
!Timothys Angel

Unfulfilled desires are dangerous forces

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
9 posted 2001-12-09 02:07 PM

Maybe the feelings are there, but they come in small spurts that seem to be let out all at once  

Or, maybe the feelings are too intense, too scary, to want to be confronted.

Whatever the case, they're there.  They always are, and I still can't decide whether that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

--Marie

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the most frustrated people in the world are those who know they're stupid, but keep trying anyway.

Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
10 posted 2001-12-11 09:08 PM

Well ya see my feeling are all the same and i'm bored with them.

I breathe the dust, the dust is me.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What happened

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary