navwin » Discussion » Feelings » sorry...............
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic sorry............... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia

0 posted 2001-04-29 05:31 PM

hi there everyone
i know this doesnt belong in this forum, but i kind of need some help finding myself around this site
i apparently have a response to a question of mine in the Accouncements and Links forum, except i dont know where to find that hehe
in fact, i wouldnt have known where to find this link either if i hadn't put it in my 'favourites' hehehe
so, please help out...im new here, and am having a little trouble finding myself around, at the risk of sounding really lame :P =)
thanks,
janelle

© Copyright 2001 Janelle Kingsley - All Rights Reserved
Elizabeth
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Ascendant
since 1999-06-07
Posts 6871
Minnesota
1 posted 2001-04-29 07:09 PM

In the upper right hand corner of your browser window, there is a link that says Discussion. Click on that link, and you will see the discussion forums listed. Announcements and Links is in the first category (Discussion Forums-Open to All). Your topic is right in there.  

[This message has been edited by Elizabeth (edited 04-29-2001).]

zzz
since 2001-06-06
Posts 55

2 posted 2001-06-26 10:39 PM

dont feel bad your not the only one im useless at this stuff ive just ended up somewhere reserved for seniors!!!!we all have to learn some how at least you were brave enough to ask for help
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 posted 2001-06-27 01:40 AM

LOL@zzz

well it looks like Liz got it taken cared of  

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2001-06-27 11:00 AM

The upper left corner of your screen has a link on the blue bar - It says "Main Forums"... That will take you to the main page of the interactive Poetry Forums.  The Discussion link will take you to the non-poetry forums, etc...

If you'd like to visit the main site of Passions in Poetry, click on any of the various places on your screen where you see the words, "Passions in Poetry"

Enjoy

[This message has been edited by Nan (edited 06-27-2001).]

Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia
5 posted 2001-06-27 08:09 PM

ok, its lil_aussie_cutie again....ok, im gonna sound like a BIGGER dummy than before (if thats possible!!). ok, i have 4 replies to that topic...but i can only view two on my laptop screen. ive tried searching for an arrow (or something) to allow me to view the other two responses, but the forward arrow takes me to a different topic altogether...eeek.

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
6 posted 2001-06-28 10:13 AM

You might want to try pushing the "refresh" button at the top of the screen.  When that problem occurs, that's what works for me.  They usually come back  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » sorry...............

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary