navwin » Discussion » Feelings » a confession, sorta...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic a confession, sorta... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
blackhalo
since 2000-02-15
Posts 467
Denver, CO

0 posted 2001-04-23 05:57 PM

Well, you all have had my life for a while now.   But you've never KNOWN me.  See, I am a 16 year old girl prone to suicide fits and severe anxiety attacks.  
For the last month, I have slipped even further into my "hole" and fear that I won't make it much longer.  
See, as I said, I'm 16.  I recently cheated on my 2-yr. boyfriend and have newly found that, if I don't quickly do something, I will be a mommy.
It's all just a bit too much pressure.  So, I am letting go of all former acquanitances and starting over.  Not to offend anyone, but I am having an abortion, and will, from there, begin to be myself again.
I must apologize to those of you whom I have befriended, but I must also say goodbye.
So, without further adu,
Goodbye.

much   to all.        i will miss u guys, but I know it is the best thing for me right now.

[address removed]

I ask all the monitors here to leave my address up.  I have come to trust you all and can fend for myself.  It means too much to me to see it disappear.  PLEASE...  

© Copyright 2001 Alicia R - All Rights Reserved
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
1 posted 2001-04-23 06:13 PM

Sorry, Alicia, you can trust everyone all day long - but I don't. I removed your address and would appreciate your compliance. Posting it here serves absolutely no purpose at all, except to make me responsible should anyone use it.

I hope you get the help you need and turn things around. I really do.

inot2B
Member Elite
since 2000-09-18
Posts 2205
Arkansas
2 posted 2001-04-23 06:29 PM

Ron is right, you just can't trust everyone.
Please find someone you can talk with and get the help you need. May God watch over you!!

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 posted 2001-04-23 11:49 PM

*hugs* Hate to see you go. Good luck with your life.

JLR
since 2001-02-04
Posts 1785

4 posted 2001-04-24 01:38 AM

I seem to be wandering into forums tonight that I don't usually frequent.  I have read your 'explanation'.  When I was 15 I remember saying silently to myself...remember what this feels like.  And I do to this day, many days later.  Everyday I felt as if I was losing my mind.  I was sad even when there was no reason to be sad.  Then one day, it just changed.  And it didn't hurt, anymore just to be alive.  Please believe that life will get better and please talk to someone who can truly help you work through this.
Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
5 posted 2001-04-24 06:06 PM

I didn't really know you but I hope you sort your life out and get everything you want out of life.

Don't ever give in, if you do you've lost everything you've ever had and everything you hope to gain, but if you carry on your already winning.

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
6 posted 2001-04-24 06:09 PM

Hope things do get better for you ~*hugs*~

"So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
So long lives this, and this give life to thee."  W.S.

Irish Rose
Member Patricius
since 2000-04-06
Posts 10263

7 posted 2001-04-26 03:32 PM

You are wise to seek professional help.  I symphathize with the things you've said here, you are far TOO young to have these kinds of very real emotional conditions and they are real, believe me.  I pray you find the answers and the peace you need.
Sometimes poetry helps, but in reality?  It's the reality that helps, we have to deal with it and sometimes poetry is only a bandaid when surgery is needed.

GOD bless you!!!

Kathleen Blake

"When red-haired girls scamper like roses over the rain-green grass,
and the sun drips honey."
Laurie Lee

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
8 posted 2001-04-26 08:47 PM

Be well Alicia - I'm happy to hear that you trust others.  That will make it easier for you to accept help from those who can offer it.  Take care, and God Bless...
Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
9 posted 2001-05-05 02:42 AM

*Hugs*
Good luck, sweetie.  You have our prayers.

--Marie

Don't ever be someone's slogan, because you are poetry.

Yu Lan
since 2000-04-13
Posts 1462
New Zealand
10 posted 2001-05-07 03:05 AM

I hope you stay here long enough to read all our replies..
I'm sorry, that you feel you have to feel this way.. I know, sometimes it's hard to talk to someone, but I think you should find someone.. maybe not necessarily professional, but it's probably better.. someone you know is going to make you feel better, and not confuse things any more.. I never really knew you here, I didn't read any of your posts, but every time a member leaves, whether everyone knew them or not, it does make a difference.. you make a difference.. and people do care about you.. We'll welcome you back here one day, when you feel fine to come back.. I look forward to that day, and I hope to get to know you better then..
Hasta luego- Until later..
-Lynne

"He who knows others is wise; he who knows himself is enlightened." Lao-tsu

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » a confession, sorta...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary