navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I'm feeling guilty
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I'm feeling guilty Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Romy
since 2000-05-28
Posts 1170
Plantation, Florida

0 posted 2001-02-05 08:23 PM

Lately I have been posting some of the stuff I've written here at another smaller site. It's kind of fun to try out a new places but it doesn't come close to the site here.  I'm not going to stay there but wonder if it's okay to tell these people about passions?  Do you think the people at that site would get mad?  I just want other people to have the opportunity to read all the great poets here.  They think my stuff is great, but I know they would be blown away at the poets here!
Also, I have had some of the work that I posted here, published in a few magazines and a couple online magazines.  Is it okay to mention Passions as one of my resources? (I have done some free-lance articles for the Passions magazine)
Thanks,
Debbie

© Copyright 2001 Deborah L. Carter - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2001-02-05 08:47 PM

We've seen others post their links here...Announcements and Links is what it's all about...

I would ask them first if you are unsure...but what the hey...let's see what Athena can handle!

WhtDove
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-22
Posts 9245
Illinois
2 posted 2001-02-05 09:51 PM

Of course it's ok to tell the others at the other site to come visit us.  

As for them getting upset, well, you'd have to ask them about it. Now, we don't get upset if you post else where as well here too. Lots of other poets do just the same thing.

As for the magazine thing, I'm not sure about that one. Hmm, all depends I'd guess. To be safe on that, I would ask Ron.  

Romy
since 2000-05-28
Posts 1170
Plantation, Florida
3 posted 2001-02-05 11:02 PM

Thanks for the advice from both of you!  It's much appreciated!
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 posted 2001-02-06 03:12 PM

*prepares himself for a heavy traffic of new members* hehe

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I'm feeling guilty

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary