navwin » Discussion » Feelings » My Thoughts
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Thoughts Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
David Generous
since 2000-12-15
Posts 13

0 posted 2000-12-23 04:48 PM

As Time goes by I look back at my life and noticed how much I’ve been through and
learned.  I guess time is just another way of keeping track of lives events, now I feel what I
do fades in the dust and somehow is recorded by a higher power.  I feel that life is a great gift
that has a lot of challenges, and disappointments.  Life also has a lot of cherished moments
and happy times, someone once told me that you need experience the bad times to really
appreciate the good times we all share.  I don’t know why life is so unfair and painful at
times, for some life is always painful, IM sure there’s some relieve in sight. I’m not sure I’m
like this but I’m not going complain about it cause It won’t get me anywhere and to be
honest I do complain its only human.  Earthly life isn’t that long, though at times it seems
like it.  I’m not afraid of dying, Just concerned about my friends and family that I’m leaving
behind.  I am afraid of going to a bad place after I die, I hope I’ve done everything I could to
be a good person i know I have, I hope all evil is away from me.  I don’t want to do evil or
hurt anyone or myself, I want do good but sometimes people get my angery.  In the long run
I forgive all you know maybe not right away of course I want to be forgiven to If I regreted
something that I did no ones perfect.  Atleast you should try to be perfect as much as you
can.

© Copyright 2000 David Generous - All Rights Reserved
~*~PrettyGirly~*~
since 2000-11-04
Posts 83
Fitchburg Ma Usa
1 posted 2000-12-23 04:50 PM

aww dave i love ya, ur friend Min aka Pretty Girly  

A romance last forever you want it, A friendship last a life time

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » My Thoughts

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary