navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A pleasure...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic A pleasure... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Cassandra
since 2000-12-16
Posts 48
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

0 posted 2000-12-16 08:31 AM

Tonight is my first night on these forums.. and I haven't been able to peel myself away from them. Each and every poem that I have read has touched me in some manner and I wanted to thank you all for sharing them. I've become addicted after just one night. Each and every one of you have a talent I could only hope for.. and its wonderful to see you sharing it. I look forward to viewing many more. Amazing, how a complete stranger can speak words from your own heart. Thank you very much for sharing and allowing me to be apart of it all.

--Cassandra
"Listening is as important as talking. If you're a good listener, people often compliment you for being a good conversationalist"

© Copyright 2000 Cassandra - All Rights Reserved
Ramses
since 2000-12-14
Posts 40
Porsgrunn, Telemark, Norway
1 posted 2000-12-16 08:48 AM

Cassandra...

I am also new here and have only posted one poem so far. The wonderful thing is that so many people comment on the poetry and encourage further postings.
I thank you for your kind words about this forum and I hope to seeyour work here soon...
Love from Ramses

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2000-12-16 09:33 AM

Cassandra and Ramses...

It's truly wonderful to welcome each and every new member who steps over our cyber threshold.  It's a great pleasure to see that you recognize and appreciate what this Passionate Place is all about.  I personally am looking forward to reading both of your works - so - choose a forum that's comfy for you, and feel free to dig in and start posting.

I do have to move this message to the "Feelings" forum, because the Open Forum is reserved just for poetry.  The post will be locked in Open #11, but it will be accessible for further comments in the Feelings Forum.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask - and Welcome aboard to both of you...  

Romy
since 2000-05-28
Posts 1170
Plantation, Florida
3 posted 2000-12-16 10:28 AM

Welcome to both of you! I'm glad you have uncovered the secret to the success of this wonderful forum!  There are not a lot of places on the internet that provide such high quality poetry and friendship as Passions!  I love it here, I know you will too!
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 posted 2000-12-17 12:36 PM

Welcome to the forums cassandra! I know exactly what you mean! If you look at the date that I became a member and see just how many posts I have up till now....and compare them to some other members......you'll see that I am just as addicted as a lot of other members. I am here 24/7.....posting ALL THE TIME.....I just can't get enough. I hope to see you around the forums. Adios!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I hate your socks. I'd like to burn them!

Hardrock
since 2000-02-14
Posts 948
New Hampshire, USA
5 posted 2000-12-17 12:50 PM

Cassandra and Ramses...Welcome to the family.  I would like to invite you over to Dark Passions # 2 to visit us there.  But I would also like to point out a great feature here in the forums.  If you find a poet you particularly like, use the "Search" feature at the top of each page to find ALL the poems by that poet.  You may then start your own library of that poet's work, and follow other works as well.  It's a great place to be....and the cheapest therapy available for what ails you.  Hardrock  PS...We're neighbors.  Drive down I-85South until you see the big peach tank in the sky.

[This message has been edited by Hardrock (edited 12-17-2000).]

Irie
since 1999-12-01
Posts 1493
Washington State
6 posted 2000-12-17 01:29 PM

Cassandra & Ramses....
Welcome to Passions.
I'm so glad you enjoy it here.
I do beleive you'll find many friends on your journey.
I'm looking forward to reading your work as well.  

< !signature-->

~Sheri

"The things that come to those that wait may be the things
left by those who got there first"

[This message has been edited by Irie (edited 12-17-2000).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A pleasure...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary