navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A Special Thankyou
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Special Thankyou Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland

0 posted 2000-12-01 10:44 PM

I want to say a special thankyou to all the good friends I have made in passions.  Sure I have been there and listened for many but these people have also been there and listened for me (to me)
I hate doing this as I always leave someone out but here goes....

Sven thanks to you most of all for putting up with me all this time.  I couldn't imagine a day online without some form of contact with you...

The rest I'll just list names, but you ALL mean the world to me and I want to thankyou here and now, for thanks are never said enough...

Jesse
Joel the Wolf
Marilyn
Balladeer
Starboards
Denise
Kynder
Shannon
Jeremy
Sandra
James
Janet Marie
Lone Wolf
Spitfire
Kethry
For Never
Rex
Joy
Michael
Sea

Thankyou my friends for your valued friendship and understanding.  I love you guys...  *hugs*
Isis

*I believe every time you put your words to paper, you change. Each feeling is set free, and you may follow.....*
~Isis~~Sovereign of the Spirit.

© Copyright 2000 Isis - All Rights Reserved
SpitFire
Member Elite
since 2000-04-19
Posts 2396

1 posted 2000-12-02 12:00 PM

~Isis,...What a way to wake up this chilly 27 degree morning and find this lovely post! You are soOo sweet, I could squeeze you. I won't, but,....anyway, Thank YOU, for all of your encouraging and wise words, (you know I look to you for that, you always have some sort of positive advice for us), So thank you too for your friendship. Hugs hun! *Peace.
Sven
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 1999-11-23
Posts 14937
East Lansing, MI USA
2 posted 2000-12-02 01:20 PM

Isis my friend. . . thank you for putting up with me!!  LOL  

Since I've met you my friend, I've known that you were a wonderful person, and a wonderful poet. . . you mean a lot to me. . .and I hope that we'll always be friends. . .

----------------------------------------------------------

That which gives light must endure burning
--Victor Frankl

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
3 posted 2000-12-02 05:30 PM

Spitfire - glad I warmed you a little LOL
Sven - It works both ways hon  
Isis

*I believe every time you put your words to paper, you change. Each feeling is set free, and you may follow.....*

Kethry
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-29
Posts 9082
Victoria Australia
4 posted 2000-12-02 07:26 PM

Isis,
Well beauty is as beauty does. You my friend are a beauty. Any strength given is a reflection of strength and compassion gifted to others.
Live well
Kethry

Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant - Thoreau

JOY 14
since 1999-09-22
Posts 1419
Wisconsin USA
5 posted 2000-12-02 09:25 PM

Isis, you're an awesome person! Many a time you have saved me from a nervous breakdown. And of course just put a smile on my face. So thanks soo much to you, my friend.
Hugs and Smiles.      

Joy

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
6 posted 2000-12-02 10:44 PM

Isis, you know how much your kind words have always helped me. And I know we all try to be there for eachother. So thank you for being you!
Sandra

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
7 posted 2000-12-03 07:24 PM

Thanks Kethry, Sandra and Joy    We'll start our own mutual admiration society shall we??  LOL
Isis

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A Special Thankyou

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary