navwin » Discussion » Feelings » wow
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic wow Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
your_babydoll
since 2000-10-12
Posts 13
ohio

0 posted 2000-10-12 06:22 PM

its amazing how happy one man can make me feel one moment, and that same man can tear my world apart. i realize its not really all that bad..i will eventually move on..find someone else. but this is who i want right now and it will hurt like hell until hes not who i want. i probably will never be with him..but being with him..being in his arms..touching him..feeling his warmth..just being near him brings me to such a high i cant even explain. and for 2 short days, i was so incredibly happy. it felt so good to just think about my first time alone with him. that one short hour was so wonderful..so amazing..i hadnt been that happy for as long as i can remember. then i asked him what i meant to him..what he thought of me as. his answer hurt me so badly. it hurts so bad. i just want to sit and cry all day. i cant think of anything but him and how it felt being there with him. hugging him..how his face was all rough with stubble..remembering his voice..
im so pathetic

© Copyright 2000 Heather - All Rights Reserved
zzz
since 2001-06-06
Posts 55

1 posted 2001-06-26 10:59 PM

youre not pathetic just going through the process time heals all wounds give your self a dead line remember the joy and the pain you will learn from both then pack it away and move on not always easy but worth a try
good luck
zzzzzz

Severn
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-07-17
Posts 7704

2 posted 2001-06-27 12:29 PM

hope writing about it helped hon...hugs...

you WILL be ok though...you really will...you just need some time...(and no you're not pathetic).

K

I am a refugee of logic...insisting
on unlikely land with every step.

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 posted 2001-06-27 01:42 AM

That was written almost a year ago  
Well...I just hope you get better...

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
4 posted 2001-06-27 07:58 PM

This might have been written a year ago, but these words are so very true.  I hope you got through this okay...

--Marie

You can’t expect the roses to grow without the weeds.

White Wolf
since 1999-09-18
Posts 371
Somewhere in the vast wasteland
5 posted 2001-06-29 03:38 AM

zzz-  I beg to differ with the statement that time heals all wounds cause some wounds just don't heal in time.  They only fester and grow worse.  I know, I have had a few.  Without "cleaning" them time can do nothing.  I know exactly what this person is talking about and to tell the truth time, ten plus years, hasn't made mine any better.  I recently discovered that if I clean the wound it starts to feel better and then maybe eventually I can start healing.

The White Wolf

If life is just a game, when does it end cause I want to get to what is real.

Jesse Jaymz
since 2000-01-24
Posts 708
Youngstown, ohio
6 posted 2001-07-03 12:44 PM

white wolf you are right.  time does not always heal all wounds.  thats all everyone ever tells me.  well it aint true about everything.  i heard a song one day that one made me cry and two made me realize.  the lyric is "time aint always on your mind when shes always on your mind."  time might heal scars and broken bones but when it comes to broken hearts time aint always the right thing.  least it aint with me.  

the broken  

When I was a young man I vowed never to marry until I found the ideal woman. Well, I found her - but, alas, she was waiting for the perfect man. :(

Lil_Aussie_Cutie
since 2001-04-28
Posts 45
Qld, Australia
7 posted 2001-07-06 02:03 AM

You should certainly be over that one hour as it's nearly a year ago now, lol.  I mean..you said yourself that you knew you would heal in time..so instead of getting sappy and inflating this topic, hope all went well etc.   By the way...how does everyone get those cool little effects on their posts [the moving faces etc.] The only one I know how to do is the smiley face..see!!:   hehehehe

Janelle aka miss cutie

your_babydoll
since 2000-10-12
Posts 13
ohio
8 posted 2001-07-11 01:32 PM

I forgot i even posted this..time definately hasnt changed anything. things got more complicated..im drawn in even farther, and its all so much worse. i cant say i regret any of it. other than the fact that i can be with him and try to make him happy.  
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
9 posted 2001-07-11 01:58 PM

*hugs*

hi Sweets, Lizzy, Kris, Ina, Erin, Erica, Minna, Kit, Kamie, Javi, Jenn, Sharon, Nan, Cawlee, Cherish, Ashley, Sara, Justine, Leah, Jess, Kimmie, Mare

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
10 posted 2001-07-11 05:32 PM

Hang in there....*hugs*
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » wow

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary