navwin » Discussion » Feelings » 'Tis the season to be SPOOKY!
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic 'Tis the season to be SPOOKY! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SorrowsMystress
since 2000-04-01
Posts 178
I'm a wanderer, a nomad...I don't live in one particular area, Just wherever I end up.

0 posted 2000-10-09 09:56 AM

It's here! It's finally here! My favorite time of year is finally here! That's right... I'm talking about HALLOWEEN! A time of spooky stories, haunted houses, urban legends, candied apples, and the streets filled with childrens' laughter as they hunt out the best candy spots.  Halloween is not only a great holiday for me, but also a time of wonderful, fun memories!  The thing that I like best about Halloween?  The scary specials they have on tv (ok, ok, and the candy... I have to admit, I love the sugar rush I get on Halloween).  I am a person who loves ghost stories. I've even been known to hunt out active haunted areas in my neighborhood... And I'm extremely interested in what scary stories you guys have to share!  Whether they be true or not, passed down or overheard... let us hear em!  Ok, you have your assignments... now get crackin!  MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"It was my love that did us both to death. " -Sylvia Plath

© Copyright 2000 Kimberlee Jones - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » 'Tis the season to be SPOOKY!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary