navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What's wrong here??
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic What's wrong here?? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl

0 posted 2000-09-26 03:39 PM

I have this odd thing with guys... I need a challenge, and I crave attention. I need it from almost every guy I come accross. This gets me into sitch's I shouldn't be in... and it leads to hurting others. It's happened with a few guys. I feel like I want them, but when I get them... their feelings are 10 times stronger than mine, and I start looking for my 'out'. I hate hurting people, but I usually don't know that is what is going on till it's too late!
Now there is this new guy, who I love to spend time with and I could see myself hugging, and snuggling, but I don't know what a relationship would be like? And I can't tell if it's an attention thing again.... I don't want to hurt him! What should I do?
Jenn

© Copyright 2000 Jennifer Parker - All Rights Reserved
Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL
1 posted 2000-09-26 07:43 PM

It sounds like its time to start taking resposibility for your actions and thoughts.  If you feel you like him, but don't want the relationship, you need to remind yourself about that and talk to him about it.  We all need attention, but really, isn't using others solely for that purpose then hurting them selfish? Put the other hat on for a while. How would you feel if someone done the things to you that you say you do right now.  Would it feel good for you to give all your special attention to someone only to have them discard you in the end because of cowardice of a relationship or need for more than one attention giver? Am I making sense? I hope so.  I'll check this later to see if there is anything else I can add. Note here: I'm not questioning or attacking your character. I'm only going by what you have said, and offering my honest opinion.

My name isn't Baby, and I don't want to cyber.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » What's wrong here??

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary