navwin » Discussion » Feelings » please reply...
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic please reply... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
chinaman
since 2000-08-26
Posts 17

0 posted 2000-09-24 06:44 PM

This is my first post in feelings in need of some sincere replies....

I was in love with a girl who has the habit of seducing guys ( sorry to say it as it is..) I put up with her for a very long time and even told her if you think someone is good for you go ahead and start dating him. Then it happened that she stuck with me for some reason ( only god knows..) and I thought we really were getting closer..though it was very cautious. Then one fine day I asked her whether she really loved me and would like to share her life with me..her response shook me totally..she told that she can think of any other person in this world other than me to share her life with...may be it was a mistake that I made and I left it at that point...she again started to intrude my life with hidden messages ( as she always does ) and I started giving into her sly attractions....After a long time ( almost a year...) I have decided its not going to workout even in my wildest dreams and I really deserve someone much better than her. Is there a way to part out of this love and tell this person I have moved on finally ? I cant share my life with her . There is no way she can meet my expectations. I need someone who I can trust with a family..not someone who gives baby to me and says I'm going to date a guy tomorrow and take care of it...She's dating someone for sure and I know that. But the only thing I need at the moment is let her date any other guy but she shouldn't try with me again as its an end with her. Please send in your replies....

[This message has been edited by X Angel (edited 09-24-2000).]

© Copyright 2000 chinaman - All Rights Reserved
X Angel
since 1999-11-07
Posts 1521
Oregon
1 posted 2000-09-24 07:41 PM

cm~
check your email (as soon as my isp behaves and lets it go through..), you will have one waiting from me  
~Heather

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » please reply...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary