navwin » Discussion » Feelings » real love letters
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic real love letters Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Maya the Brokenhearted
since 2000-02-13
Posts 66

0 posted 2000-04-10 08:49 PM

I just wanted to give you a peek into some love letters, between two distant but very REAL lovers.

To: HIM
Subject: You
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 11:33:06 GMT

You are beautiful inside and out and I love you dearly. You have the most wonderful voice of anyone I have ever known. You have a gentle smile, and the absolutely most beautiful beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen. You are a hard worker and good to your Mum. You love puppies, and babies and ME!

To: HER
Subject: You *8)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:28:42 GMT

Hi My Love!
    You are beautiful, sensitive to my feelings, caring, kind, loving, huggable, like hugging back, a great Mom and the perfect compliment to me. I want to share my life with you and yours with me. I want, most of all, to give you the happiness you so richly deserve. I love you darling and I'll be dreaming of you as I drift into sleep tonight. Look forward to talking to you soon.
All my love cuz I love only you,
YOUR Love xxx

*kiss* <------ a goodnight or good morning or both if you read this in the morning and at night too kiss

I love you

you love me *8)))))

night night baby

To: HIM
Subject: US!
>Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:11:13 GMT

Together we are what most people have only dreamed about. What poets write about and singers sing about. Together we have taken two lonely hearts and turned them into havens for each other's wounded souls. We have a rare unconditional love that is based on the inside of US nothing more and nothing less. We don't care if the other was tall or short, fat or thin...whatever...the fact that you are so handsome only makes it better! I love you for who and what you are....because that is so wonderful....but my love is also shown by the type of person my relationship with you has turned me into...I'm more caring, more loving, happier, more secure with myself, I'm just plain MORE! because of YOU! We are the missing pieces that makes each other a whole. And forever and death and hurricanes and tidal waves...or ANYTHING cannot drown my love for you, or change it in any way. I am yours completely and totally, I was from the moment I started to love you. I was yours before I even knew you....because I waited my whole life to have someone love me like you love me. Thank you so much for being my one true love.
Oh and a P.S. I can't wait til you fall asleep in my arms again...that was THE single most beautiful moment of my life.

Always, Me

© Copyright 2000 Maya the Brokenhearted - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2000-04-10 09:03 PM

*SIGH*

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » real love letters

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary