navwin » Discussion » Feelings » apologies from me
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic apologies from me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
fc
since 2000-01-18
Posts 130

0 posted 2000-01-20 11:56 AM

I know it is frowned on for a new poet to post so many originals in the space of a couple of days, so will aplogize, don't know where they are coming from, they just pour out and I need to post just to finalize. This cleansing can not go on forever, so will thank you for your patience.

© Copyright 2000 fc - All Rights Reserved
Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
1 posted 2000-01-20 02:53 PM

fc... The posting "guidelines" of which you speak are "rules of thumb" and not "etched in stone" (enough cliches yet)?..

When a large number are posted all at once, often the poet gets little or no attention for their hard work... You, however, seem to be getting good responses from our members.  Perhaps that's because you're imparting some very good messages.

I, for one, will do my very best to forgive you.... Oh - btw... "If the wheel's not broken, don't try to fix it"....

fc
since 2000-01-18
Posts 130

2 posted 2000-01-20 04:08 PM

thanks nan...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » apologies from me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary