navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Hopeful Crys
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Hopeful Crys Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
minitechie
since 2008-05-26
Posts 23
california

0 posted 2010-01-15 01:50 PM

Sometimes i realize that it is true that people do care about me. It just doesn't seem like it. Even the ones i hurt, amazingly still care. The people you once loved are the same people who once loved you. They seem to not care, at least until something happens or they see you in a depressed state of mind. Even if I have hurt them, they might see me and wonder, "What has she done since then?". They may find me and ponder, "What might be wrong with her?". They may find me broken and crying, but I dont show it. They silently try and make me feel better. They know their feelings for me have not come to pass. They know mine has done the same.

A Beautiful Tragic Disaster

© Copyright 2010 Cheyenne Ewald - All Rights Reserved
Bluesy Socrateaser
Member Elite
since 2002-11-07
Posts 2417
In The Mirror
1 posted 2014-01-11 10:55 PM

Your thinking is near the center. Allow it to expand and as it does, the sufferings will thin and become penetrable. When that occurs, the paths to you will open and others will more freely find their way to you.

This should not be difficult as you express yourself well.  

...just bein' Bluesy

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Hopeful Crys

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary