navwin » Discussion » Feelings » How PIP Saved My Life
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic How PIP Saved My Life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Penwing
since 2009-07-27
Posts 73
Waverly, MN

0 posted 2009-09-29 06:11 PM

ok so how pip saved my life.... it all starts with my mom and dad and an 18 year old girl..(long and scary story email me if you realy want to know). but anyway this girl was taking over my life...my perants were on board with it too....i couldnt stand it an 18 year old high school screw up being at the wheel of my life!!!! no....so i started to rebel...my grades fell..i was out late i smoked and drank...i was messed up...then i was searching the net one day and stumbled across PIP you guys were amazing with talking to people and being to express my feelings here i began to fix myself..but it didnt help aat first because then the girl moved out....it tore my mom and dad apart (dad wouldnt let go mom wanted her gone once again e meal for full details if you are too curious) and this was the blackest part of the whole situation..once again all of you on PIP were there for me especialy when i wrote the poem Storms (the day you left me) (find that in open poetry) with continued support from all of you i have gotten off the drugs...i am a straight A student basicly i did a full 180...eventualy things with mom and dad got better but it was realy you who saved me so all I can say i thank you!!!

,Alex

© Copyright 2009 Alex Hecker - All Rights Reserved
brneyedgrly
since 2009-06-08
Posts 1125
nowhere and everywhere
1 posted 2009-09-29 09:36 PM

keep writing little one..

it always helps you figure things out

latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
2 posted 2009-09-30 04:13 AM

Writing things out in a journal will also help you.. and writing here is good. Keep up the good work. latearrival.
Marchmadness
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 9271
So. El Monte, California
3 posted 2009-09-30 12:00 PM

How wonderful that you have taken control of your life. You are the one who should be in control.
                                  Ida

priyanka
since 2009-06-15
Posts 216
india
4 posted 2009-10-05 07:38 PM

Thats nice to know...
that someday we will all reach there

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » How PIP Saved My Life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary