navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Questions about PIP
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Questions about PIP Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Penwing
since 2009-07-27
Posts 73
Waverly, MN

0 posted 2009-07-29 10:47 AM

so i am rather new to PIP and have seen a lot of mottos and things like that on the pages pointing to this place being a "family fo friends" how seriously is this taken? and what is some other things you can tell me about PIP because after just 4 Days of PIP I am adicted.

Thank  you for your time,
          ,Penwing

© Copyright 2009 Alex Hecker - All Rights Reserved
Alison
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2008-01-27
Posts 9318
Lumpy oatmeal makes me crazy!
1 posted 2009-07-29 10:58 AM

Hi Penwing,

Welcome.  You have come to a pretty special place to share your thoughts and poetry.  PiP is like a huge extended family.  I have been here about three years now - and am still a new comer (smiles).  I have enjoyed reading your contributions and questions.

Again, welcome.
Alison

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
2 posted 2009-07-29 09:30 PM

We take our "family of friends" very seriously, Penwing.  We share respect and tolerance with each other, and the family continues to grow daily.

We've had many members come and go over the years, and we've welcomed back many who've taken a hiatus.  Our hope is that each and every member gives and takes something special from PipTalk. It's a very special place.

Nan's Morsels Writers' Blog

Penwing
since 2009-07-27
Posts 73
Waverly, MN
3 posted 2009-07-29 09:36 PM

I am glad to hear it guys too many times today people on the net are more concerned with themselves then with others which leads to cold relations between people here however i am glad to have found an accepting warm and open enviroment Thank you

Best Wishes,
            ,Alex

crosscountry83
since 2009-07-30
Posts 345

4 posted 2009-08-04 12:12 PM

Hey! I'm new here too! I've seen some of your work, it's good, you also ask neat questions

Rileigh

Penwing
since 2009-07-27
Posts 73
Waverly, MN
5 posted 2009-08-04 02:16 PM

haha thanks cross country i will make sure to watch for your work as well it doesnt meen much coming from someone as new as me but welcome to pip

,Penwing

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
6 posted 2009-08-04 02:51 PM

Sure it does..

Welcome to you as well, crosscountry..

Nan's Morsels Writers' Blog

Falling rain
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2008-01-31
Posts 2178
Small town, Illinois
7 posted 2009-08-04 08:12 PM

Oh course we take that seriously! It would be pretty hypocritical if we didn't, wouldn't it? I met a lot of people here that I grown to be friends with.

We all here want to improve and help each other in any way we can in a respectable way imo.  

I hope you like staying here and have a good time here. I probably already said this but welcome to Pip.

-Zach

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Questions about PIP

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary