navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Good Writing Music (any suggestions)
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Good Writing Music (any suggestions) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Penwing
since 2009-07-27
Posts 73
Waverly, MN

0 posted 2009-07-28 11:18 PM

I enjoy listning to music while i write and i now find myself at a loss for new inspiration can you guys list some good bands for me thanks!!!!
          May the stars be your guide,
                ,Penwing

[This message has been edited by Penwing (07-29-2009 08:23 PM).]

© Copyright 2009 Alex Hecker - All Rights Reserved
Penwing
since 2009-07-27
Posts 73
Waverly, MN
1 posted 2009-07-28 11:49 PM

P.S. for any seeking the same as i am a good place to start is with the band fireflight
Bob K
Member Elite
since 2007-11-03
Posts 4208

2 posted 2009-07-29 10:10 PM

I have trouble thinking when I'm listening to bands.  I found classical worked better for me because I didn't have to push other peoples words and thoughts aside to get at my own.  I like Chopin, Scarlatti, and a fair amount of Bach.

These days I like silence a lot, and I try to let myself dip into the mindstream, and let the pictures and the words come.

Penwing
since 2009-07-27
Posts 73
Waverly, MN
3 posted 2009-07-29 10:36 PM

thank you for your post yes I also listen to an amount of classical when i write as well Though i find some bands to be inspireing.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Good Writing Music (any suggestions)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary