navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Waterboarding Bernie Madoff
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Waterboarding Bernie Madoff Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA

0 posted 2009-07-06 06:39 PM

Waterboarding Bernie Madoff

Bernie Madoff, the weisel of a man who made off with other peoples money still needs to return the money, because its neither honorable nor funny to take someone else's money and give them nothing in return; last time I checked investments should have a return, money should be earned and generate a return back to the investors that be, to me it seems that other members of Madoff's family were also involved in this Ponzi scheme, and yet hard headed Bernie isn't willing to sing, or willing to confess who all profited from this mess, so I believe its time to give Bernie one more time to reveal his partners in crime, and perhaps we could strike a year from his sentence for every partner in crime that he confeses.

JamesLee
01July

© Copyright 2009 JamesMichael - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Waterboarding Bernie Madoff

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary