navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A Heavy Heart
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Heavy Heart Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
XxForever.BrokenxX
since 2008-01-20
Posts 891
Neverland

0 posted 2008-08-21 03:25 PM

Hey guys, Just wondering if maybe you could help me with some things that are on my mind. I'm one of those people who will try their hardest to fix things for other people, like problems and stuff. And it's not that I don't want to but after a while everything builds up and starts to over-flow.
Some people say I think too much, but if thats the problem then why don't I have all the answers I need? for example; If someone says they care too much about you to tell you certain things, how are you supposed to believe them if when they say that your heart sinks so far down it hurts to breath?
Or what if something is "haunting" you that you're too scared to be alone in the house even when all the lights are on? I just need some answers before the questions fade. Any suggestions are welcome..

{~~*~~}

"You are not loyal enough to eat my orange jelly beans....#}
{~Emily~}

© Copyright 2008 Emmalee Yuri - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A Heavy Heart

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary