navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Some people are wierd
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Some people are wierd Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams

0 posted 2007-11-11 10:36 PM

So it was my birthday last week.I requested a small group of friends to gather at a local bar to celebrate. My week was tough so I felt ok about it. I went there and sure enough a very ex friend was there with the group.I was so confused.So I asked my friend Amber "Not to be catty, but why is she there?"and my friend replied, "She just invited herself and her friends... its kind of weird."

So I put up with it.As she was slamming me the whole night. I came up with the notion that I was not such a bad person.

It was really weired because she kept repeating all night that she was only there because it was on that day that every one met, not because it was my birthday.now in case some of you may not know... she stole all of my friends which she met on my birthday.Now of thepeople "invited" to the party none were there at that day, just the three people she brought with her.

really weird.

© Copyright 2007 Juju - All Rights Reserved
Local Rebel
Member Ascendant
since 1999-12-21
Posts 5767
Southern Abstentia
1 posted 2007-11-11 11:00 PM

Wierdness is completely normal.

But.. Happy Birthday!  

TomMark
Member Elite
since 2007-07-27
Posts 2133
LA,CA
2 posted 2007-11-12 03:57 PM

Happy Birthay to you, Juju!

I saw some problems here.

First, you have a "very ex- friend". And you do not want her to be in your birthday party, which means the friendship is not worth saving.

Second " she stole all of my friends which she met on my birthday." which means all you invited friends went to talk to her and neglected you.

If I am correct.

To me, once friend, always friend...no matter how we fight with each other. We have ways to say sorry and to keep the relatioship. And the friendship goes deeper. Why, if anyone I consider as my friend, she or he must be very kind, and reasonable,and share the same value. They are not only kind to me, but to others too, esp  to someone whom I don't like.  So I think that your ex friend probably was not your friend at all at first place.  

And your invited friends...did they know clearly that they were there to celebrate  your birthday? or to chat with someone you don't like?  If they chose to go with her, do you still consider them to be your friends? If they were not considerate of your feelings?

You want to be close to good, kind, considerate people. I would rather stay away alone...or feel lonely then have some one ruin my spirit and life.

How do you define friendship?

Happy Birthday again and have fun with life.

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
3 posted 2007-11-13 02:38 AM

nonono

Al long time ago she made friends with my friends and bad mouthed me; they believed her.  Now she wants to be friends again.

She happened to meat these people on my birthday 2 years ago

Last Wednesday's she didn't steal my friends, she was just being a fool and a wierdo.  She kept on saying she was there not for my birthday, but as like a celebration of when she met every one two years ago.  unfortunitly for her the only ones that were at that party were the ones she brought along.

sorry for the confusion.

-Juju

-"So you found a girl
Who thinks really deep thougts
What's so amazing about really deep thoughts " Silent all these Years, Tori Amos

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
4 posted 2007-11-13 09:24 AM

What I'm wondering? Is if none of the people YOU invited showed up, but instead a girl that isn't your friend who lied to your friends about you and they believed her, those people showed up....for YOUR birthday...ummm why didn't you just leave?
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

5 posted 2007-11-13 03:32 PM

A happy belated birthday to you Juju. And I hate to be the one to tell ya, but after this? pssssssssst:

"People just get weirder."

Go forth, and wave thy freak flag, dawlin'!

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
6 posted 2007-11-13 03:59 PM

A belated Happy Birthday, Juju...

Shrug your shoulders, dearheart...for it is like Serenity said.

I learned a long time ago that a good smile often puts them off center.

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
7 posted 2007-11-13 11:28 PM

The people I invited did show up lolz. Only one couldn't make it. Otherwise I would have left.  

-Juju

-"So you found a girl
Who thinks really deep thougts
What's so amazing about really deep thoughts " Silent all these Years, Tori Amos

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Some people are wierd

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary