navwin » Discussion » Feelings » why do they gotta be like that
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic why do they gotta be like that Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada

0 posted 2007-08-12 03:06 AM

so guys why are they such pain in the backside. I mean don't they want you to be nice? then when you are and you take all the stuff from them then they want you to freak out on them and bug them back... Wish I would have known that before.. this weekend. So why do they hate it when you go and give them subtle hints instead of being blunt and just saying it out. then when they want something they wont tell you and they find someother way to get the point across, like flirt with your sister right in front of you.(well ok this is only one example) but I mean really is it that hard to find a guy who is well perfect... i hope i find out before i result to kissing frogs.. lets just hope i am not a good frog catcher:P oh and another thing why are almost all the poems i have read today about guys who seem amazing. I am trying to have nice replies how oh it is good you found the right person.. but i always feel like saying let him go now before he breaks your heart. 'cos guys suck.... oh well this is what i think today

~fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me~

© Copyright 2007 Krysti - All Rights Reserved
rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
1 posted 2007-08-12 10:14 AM

Most people suck, but guys who flirt with your sister as some kind of head game?

well, that's just tacky, and if it were one of us 3, (I have two sisters) we'd send the boy home to his momma with his tail between his legs for some home training.

We always clarify first, if the flirt is subtle. Don't wanna be over reactive or insecure about a 3 second pat on the shoulder. But if it's deliberate and obvious? He ain't worth being had by one let alone the force of two or three. No man boy can handle being a toy between sisters without somebody feeling a bit used.

Discard him or disregard him as being responsible for his actions. Either way, you gotta live with your decision.

somebody's out there that will know you're special apart from any other and he won't ever play games with you about it.

hungry2bloved
since 2007-09-02
Posts 1
britain
2 posted 2007-09-02 08:04 AM

i sympathise with the way the young lady feels about men.
but i can assure her that there are men out there that do make a effort every single day to be faithful honest and loving.
but in order to find such a man you have to look in the right place.
you wont find a good man in a bad place...also try not to be so eaten up with bitterness....that just brings you down...try to forgive and put up and keep encouraging.

Abbeon
since 2006-11-30
Posts 228
Curiousity, and wonder
3 posted 2007-10-04 03:01 PM

Hunnie there are some sweet sensitive guys out there who are amazing...
BUT...
There ether way to old for us like 21+(I’m 16), they already have a love, are gay or all of the above. Lets face it love is becoming a figment of are imagination.

But lets not give up even frogs are kind of cute, if only a little slippery. But I would prefer a real person instead of an enchanted toad.

Abbeon

The world behind these thoughtful eyes, caution may seem crazy.

Assassin_of_Verse
since 2007-10-23
Posts 330
that So Cal
4 posted 2007-10-24 04:50 AM

I've got to disagree. Not all guys are jerks, and not all sensitive guys are gay. They're just taken. Lol.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know. -Socrates

Only at TroyT...

voice2bheard
since 2007-10-19
Posts 591
New York
5 posted 2007-10-26 05:24 PM

This is voice2bheard's friend that is a boy, not all guys are like that, like if they have any respect for the ladies feelings and to think about their actions then maybe their relationship will last long.  Oh and i'm not gay- Dave
Ok its me again, I think I'm going to have to go with Dave hes right but of course there will be times when someone does you wrong, the worlds not perfect, noone is so why be so upset about it? you only have one life live it while you can

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » why do they gotta be like that

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary