navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I want to know
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic I want to know Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...

0 posted 2006-10-30 02:15 PM

I want to know what makes people go insane. I want to know what makes them jump off buildings or take out their anger on other people. I want to know how we start out with so many dreams only to tear them up and toss them into the wind. I want to know how we can be cruel and say that it's kind. I want to know if the world is as selfish and self centered as I've come to believe it is. I want to know if these are just crazy questions...

...Because I don't think I know anymore.

© Copyright 2006 Kira Aso - All Rights Reserved
Mr. Omniscient
since 2006-10-28
Posts 134

1 posted 2006-10-30 04:10 PM

Very nice poem... but when there comes a period or a comma or semi-colon press enter. Good work!
Example:
                _____________.
           ______________________,
          ________________________.

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2006-10-30 09:58 PM

My thoughts are that it's from being too wrapped up in self.  Worrying about what others might think about us, being a perfectionist, guilt or dwelling on life's  negatives.  If we just throw ourselves into some type service for others, our own depression generally vanishes.  That's been my experience.

Rae

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
3 posted 2006-10-30 10:01 PM

Good rant

-Juju

-"So you found a girl
Who thinks really deep thougts
What's so amazing about really deep thoughts " Silent all these Years, Tori Amos

Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...
4 posted 2006-10-31 09:20 AM

Thanx for the replies all. (Does this look like a poem?) I'm that that bad at poetry!

This was really just me ranting (Like Juju said) for some unknown reason. Sometimes stuff like this fills my head and I want all the answers right away. (I am quite aware that this is not a place to post poems)

Nope this was just me losing my mind for one little insane moment.

Hugs and Hershey bars to you all!

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
5 posted 2006-10-31 09:38 AM

No this is a clearly a rant, don't worry.

-Juju

-Juju

-"So you found a girl
Who thinks really deep thougts
What's so amazing about really deep thoughts " Silent all these Years, Tori Amos

Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...
6 posted 2006-11-01 07:32 AM

Thanx Juju!
Happy you know a rant when you see one girl!

This rant kinda got started when a friend of a friend reminded me of a terrible accident that happend not so very long ago in my own warped up past.
I don't know. Sometimes I feel totally alone as if no one really understands what I'm saying.

Maybe everyone feels like that...

P.S. Thank you for you're wise words Rae.

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
7 posted 2006-11-03 12:54 PM

maybe it's because the hurt is so deep you just can't stand it anymore and you think anything is better than this and you just go for it not knowing who you'd hurt by going... sometimes you just want it all to end...
hunnie

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...
8 posted 2006-11-04 10:16 PM

How right you are hunnie.

At times I really just want it all to end. I know one day it will (everything ends). Maybe it's better that we don't have all the answers. They may be too much for us or not enough.

I'm babbling again!

Thankyou very much for you're insightful words hunnie!

Much luv to you! (One of my most favorite poets!)

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
9 posted 2006-11-06 11:20 PM

awe thank you Kira, yes it will all end one day sometimes for the good sometimes for the bad...
luv from,
hunnie

A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war and a time for peace   ~Ecclesiastes 3:8~

lightkeeper
since 2006-09-13
Posts 100
pluto
10 posted 2007-06-24 06:46 AM

The world is as it should be .... for we are all of the same..... the beauty is in the awakening and of clear sight.... dont be dispondant...  open your heart .... there is no place where light cannot go.... what you seek for mankind is already happening.... watch and see ..... and what i mean by that is.... what is happening all around...is not a sign of the times.... things have to get worse before they can get better.... if you have an infected wound.... if you just put a dressing over it.. the infection will spread silent but deadly through out the body. if the wound is cleared of all infection... it can begin to heal.... we and this world are going through a major cleanse.. so we can begin to heal.... ;o) open your heart with true vision x
moondogz
since 2007-05-01
Posts 397
Great White North
11 posted 2007-08-11 02:14 AM

knock and the door shall be opened,
ask and it shall be given.

rave on...you are not alone in your quest
for the grail.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » I want to know

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary