navwin » Discussion » Feelings » So Alone
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic So Alone Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2006-10-29 09:40 PM

I feel wounded today. I was invited to a party. I had to work the night before 2pm-9pm but didn't get off till 9:15, my commute home takes 30 minutes, so I got home at 9:45pm. I ate dinner, excercised and went to bed at 11pm. I had to be at work at 7:30am the next morning so I woke up at 6am got ready and got to work at 7:15. I got off work at 3pm and it took me till 4pm to get home, traffic was bad and I had to go the long way because of construction. I was tired so I went to sleep. I slept till about 7pm which is when I was supposed to pick up a friend and go to the party. I called her and told her I was still really tired and that she should call another friend for a ride. Asked her for the address so I could come later, she didn't want to give it to me.  Today I woke up with messages on my phone from all of my closest friends telling me that we were no longer friends because I am not a good friend.  

Yet the friend that I didn't pick up to give a ride, owes me money, mooches off of me, asks me to drive her all over the countryside without offering a cent of gas money when gas prices are nearly $3 a gallon and I NEVER complain, but I fail to pick her up for a party and now I am a friend that is uncapable of having plans, unreliable and cruel. Whatev. I am so sick of people and for her to manipulate ALL of my friends and all they each left me on my phone was. Hi Kellie. I don't want to be your friend anymore, please don't contact me ever again.

So now I basically have nobody to talk to when I am upset and its like crushing me inside that I have no one to turn to now because they all have turned against me.  I am a failure.

© Copyright 2006 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
1 posted 2006-10-29 11:01 PM

Yeah,  I am sympathetic.  I had a very similliar thing happen to me.
-Juju

-Juju

-"So you found a girl
Who thinks really deep thougts
What's so amazing about really deep thoughts " Silent all these Years, Tori Amos

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2006-10-30 09:48 PM

You always have a friend in Jesus.  I have no idea what your religion is, but you can still talk to Him.  I used to think that was an insane idea, until I finally felt it was the only place I had to turn.  How happy I am that I did.

Rae

Neeraja
since 2002-06-22
Posts 812
The Netherlands
3 posted 2006-11-27 06:16 AM

You are NOT a failure!!!  They simply don't deserve to have you as a friend!!!  New friends will come Kelly... and in new friends I mean TRUE friends!!!

For now I wish you all the strength and courage to deal with this feeling of loss.

Take care of yourself, you're a beautiful soul!

Neeraja

Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
4 posted 2006-11-27 09:17 AM

To me, this really sounds so immature, of your supposed friends ... Kellie, if one person can influence that many immature people to line up on their side ... what in this world would you need any of them for ?

Sounds like a good day to find and make new friends to me~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -           noles1@totcon.com     

hunnie_girl
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2006-06-18
Posts 2567
Canada
5 posted 2006-11-28 11:33 PM

if you ever need someone to tell your feelings too i'm always here for you Kelliejust send me an email if you want. good friends don't do what your "friends" did to you they should have been more understanding to be a true friend. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Best Wishes,
Krysti

LeeJ
Member Patricius
since 2003-06-19
Posts 13296

6 posted 2006-11-30 12:47 PM

I can count on my 20 toes and 30 fingers all accaintances, but my true friends, I count on one hand of 5 fingers.  I'm going to tell you something a friend told me...don't allow yourself to be a door mat...for anyone...gravite towards those who are not followers, users...and above all, never ever sell yourself short...look for new friends, in the meantime, do things by yourself...go out to dinner with a great book...don't be afraid to do things alone, soon, you'll find, you like the company you keep, not to mention, get in touch with the soul of who you are.

Hugs

gemjop
Member Elite
since 2002-11-18
Posts 2587
Pencilveinia, USA
7 posted 2006-12-12 08:55 AM

Wow, when i read what you said they all ganged up and left for you on your answerphone message, i actually laughed out loud! Little girls say that to eachother when they're between the ages of four and nine years of age. I don't know how old you are, or they are, but man, do you want to be friends with such children?

It sounds like you're trying to cope with the realities of everyday, but i don't know which part of reality your friends are living in. But then again, if you let people use you, and NOT complain, then this is what you can expect, over again.

Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan
8 posted 2006-12-22 03:22 PM

The Irish say that a long loneliness
is better than bad company.

And there’s the always reliable:
“With such friends, who needs enemies?”

Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York
9 posted 2007-01-17 02:40 PM

I still haven't spoken to them. I play an online game in the same server as one of them, the one I didn't go to the party with, and she said some really nasty stuff about me on the forum there. I got KOS (killed on sight) by almost half the game for a week. Then I realized, I don't need a game to make me happy.  I don't know who I am anymore, or who I can trust. But believe me each day is a struggle and all I want to do is run away from it all.  The truth hurts and denial is really hard to shy away from.  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » So Alone

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary