navwin » Discussion » Feelings » On Failure
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic On Failure Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kellie_Cantrell
since 2002-05-22
Posts 1667
New York

0 posted 2006-10-05 05:17 AM

I am unworthy. I tell myself this over and over again everyday. I am unworthy of the air that I breathe.  This is the way that I think that I feel.

I am not entitled to any sort of worth or dignity because I am and utter failure a let down. A disappointment.  

Am I capable to love someone? Am I allowed? Are they allowed to not love me?

© Copyright 2006 Kellie M. Cantrell - All Rights Reserved
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
1 posted 2006-10-05 06:20 AM

If you think you are unworthy inwardly Kellie, it will show outwardly.

Either you need someone professionally to talk to or you need to find the things you like to do that will lead you to success...then continue with those until you feel better about yourself.  You need to feel and have self-worth.

Most people fail at something sometime in their lives but learn from those failures.
Hugs
M

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
2 posted 2006-10-05 09:48 PM

Sometimes I know how you feal.  Don't let yourself say those things.  It will make it worse.

-Juju

-<>-~-<>-~-<>-  
*    Juju     *
-<>-~-<>-~-<>-

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
3 posted 2006-10-05 11:24 PM

Oh, Kellie, none of us are deserving of life's wonders bestowed on us. But like any extravagant gift, we graciously accept  in appreciation, warmed by the love shown us.  

Until I learned of Christ's awesome unconditional love for each of us, I, too, felt hopeless.  None of us are perfect and those who've achieved great things had failures along the way.

((((warm hugs)))),
     Rae

ozlem
since 2006-10-06
Posts 16

4 posted 2006-10-06 07:26 PM

You are as unworthy as rest of the people. You need to be aware of yourself first.

You are capable of love, and loved by others. It's just you wouldn't like to see temporary.

Everybody feels like how you feel because of human nature. It is a gift. Sometimes drives you to live, and sometimes makes you blow up. Otherwise everything will be plain and we won't able to appreciate.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » On Failure

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary