navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A little friendly advice please
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic A little friendly advice please Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Kira Aso
since 2006-09-26
Posts 351
Closer to Hell...

0 posted 2006-09-28 10:23 AM

Hi again! (Looks around) Guess I'm the only one here.
He he.

Alright why I need advice.

Our towns public library has an anime book club and we need help spicing it up a bit! Don't raise your eyebrows! (I'm not a nerd) But in a town as small as mine you take what you can get.

We have quite a few members (Including some of my sisters) and it's just something to do on a week night.

It's really informal. (I've taken my pillow and blankie along with a few bags of chocolate to some meetings!) I used to love libraries when I was little! It's still kind of like a candy shop to me. I can never decide what I want and I'm always wanting more. (Again I'm not a nerd)

Our librarian has told us to come up with ideas to make it more fun. Well...
I haven't come up with any yet and I'm waiting on feedback from other members.

So I thought I'd seek out other great minds! I know there are a lot of interesting and creative people out there so maybe someone will think up something we wont. (Maybe I'm trying too hard)But anyone who knows anything about anime or is part of a book club for it I'd really appreciate anything you can come up with!

Well...Maybe I am a nerd. (rubs head sheepishly)
But I think it's good to be nerdy sometimes and to also admit when your needy too!

Hugs and Hershey bars for everyone!

© Copyright 2006 Kira Aso - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » A little friendly advice please

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary