navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Just wondering
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Just wondering Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
gyrl_blue
since 2006-06-15
Posts 20
Stuck In Reality

0 posted 2006-06-20 03:59 PM

Dreams mean alot to me(Sometimes I feel its the only way I live)and I was Damned twice and left behind.

Just wondering what anyone would say to this...

This is my second dream, the first one was different but the same ending overall, but this one was easier to share…

I was at home in the front yard picking a flower, feeling happy that the whole day went great. No-one argued or yelled at each other, no-one was mean or complained about one another, it was quality time. The clouds before sunset was beautiful, it was colorful and magnificent, truly picture perfect.

I had a feeling to look up at the clouds again and look closer. In the clouds I saw a large wooden cross with a door of light at the bottom of it (in a classic depiction, as big as the cross I saw) God on the left side of the cross, Jesus on the right side. God’s hand was on Jesus’ shoulder while Jesus caressed/hugged the cross as hundreds of thousands of people filed through the door of light.

Smaller now, Jesus stood before the doorway, the cross and God had disappeared. Somehow I could hear Him, He spoke to the doorway “let me go back again”… he disappeared and in a blink, reappeared with more people but not as much as the first wave. As soon as everyone went in, the door closed and I was left standing in my front yard in complete darkness, the door was shut and the lights were out, all this happened in a space of five or less seconds. I had a knowing that the sun was never coming back and the world now is our Hell for those of us who were left behind. *woke up*  

Thanks for the welcome.

[This message has been edited by gyrl_blue (06-22-2006 10:35 AM).]

© Copyright 2006 gyrl_blue - All Rights Reserved
Marge Tindal
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-06
Posts 42384
Florida's Foreverly Shores
1 posted 2006-06-20 04:47 PM

First, I'd say WELCOME to PiP~

Then I'd encourage you to write about it and post it for all of us to see~
Other opinions might surprise us all~

Have fun here ... it's so easy to do~

*Huglets*
~*Marge*~

~*The sound of a kiss is not as strong as that of a cannon, but it's echo endures much longer*~
Email -       noles1@totcon.com     

Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
2 posted 2006-06-24 09:08 PM

Ok I used to do a little amature dream interpetation, so I'll give my take on it but you realise it up to you to think about it and decide for yourself whether i'm right on wrong.

I take you as christian, so I think this dream is symbolic. It's a dream based on fear, perhaps that you think you are not good enough for your faith/god or maybe you commited some sin that might come beween  you and your faith.

If you want my advise, deal with your fears and the dream will stop recuring.

If your afraid of the dark, then why did you come?

gyrl_blue
since 2006-06-15
Posts 20
Stuck In Reality
3 posted 2006-06-26 05:39 AM

Thank you for your reply... Good advice I will follow, at least try to   

-No Stranger To The Rain-

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Just wondering

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary