navwin » Discussion » Feelings » My Void
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Void Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
The Shadow in Blue
since 2006-05-18
Posts 493
EL, Michigan

0 posted 2006-06-01 08:11 PM

Hey Guys,

I know most, if not any of you, don't know me, but I was wondering if you could keep my Aunt in your prayers. She is dieing of breast cancer and has like...I'm guessing a month or two-if pushed-to live. And my Uncle and cousins won't let her go to a hospice...

I guess it just is getting me to think about how and why at stressful and low points in your life you can't feel emotions that well as if your pyche is out of wack.

"As the noose hooks your neck
the rope entices and relieves
your soul
of the memories of past gone by
and the egg stained agianst your
flesh"

The Confused Shadow,
Jill

© Copyright 2006 Jill Slamka - All Rights Reserved
buttercupbaby
since 2006-05-03
Posts 400
outside in the rain
1 posted 2006-06-02 04:24 PM

my aunt died of breast cancer, i know that probably doesn't help, but believe me, your aunt will defiantly be in my prayers.

xox
-missy

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2006-06-03 03:12 PM

Jill, I'm sorry.  My prayer will be said.  It's a difficult process for anyone to endure.  Thank you for allowing us to be prayer support for your family.

Rae

The Shadow in Blue
since 2006-05-18
Posts 493
EL, Michigan
3 posted 2006-06-03 06:48 PM

Thanks for your responses and prayers guys. I really appreciate it. Oh and thanks for letting me rant about my little situation because sometimes all you need to do is let go of your thoughts.

~ Jill

It's strange that words are so inadequate. Yet, like the asthmatic struggling for breath, so the lover must struggle for words.
T. S. Eliot

Moon Dust
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 1999-06-11
Posts 2177
Skelmersdale, UK
4 posted 2006-06-24 09:19 PM

My dog had cancer and like you I was numb, but after she did pass away it hit me hard. I'm just saying be ready for it because I wasn't.

I hope your aunt don't suffer.

If your afraid of the dark, then why did you come?

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » My Void

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary