navwin » Discussion » Feelings » still the same
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic still the same Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ska babe
since 2005-11-08
Posts 58
nowwhere, IN

0 posted 2006-05-18 01:14 PM

my feelings are still the same and for some  reason they just wont change people are trying to help but they dont know what to do...i dont even know what to do..im lost and cant find my way out..and the sad thing is that  i dont know how i got lost..or even how to find my way out...i have been walking around all day half dead...im dieing on the in side and i need help the only thing is i dont know what to ask or say or even do...no one does..how do i get out of this??there are some things that i think might of caused it but the thing i cant put together is that why is it that it is hitting me so late so hard?!?why does it wait now to make me hurt why now does it  make me cry and why now im i so lost in my own mind??i wish i could explain whats going on but for some reason i cant....why,and what do i do is my only questions.....

"I am the one who has to die when it's my time to die, so I'm gonna live life the way I wanna"- Jimi Hendrix

© Copyright 2006 Megan - All Rights Reserved
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
1 posted 2006-05-18 02:33 PM

Oh my, sounds like you feel abandoned on a hopeless island.  How frightening!  You might call a church, county or city services or even a hospital telling them you need direction.  They can put you in touch with help.  There's all kinds of it out there but you have to start somewhere.  No one should spend their time feeling so badly, but sometimes we get in a rut and can't find our way out.  Please make some contact in your area for further directions before things get worse.  I'll say a prayer for you and you can e-mail me if you'd like.

Rae

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
2 posted 2006-05-19 11:04 PM

if you are in high school then contact your guidance counselor or a teacher you trust...

or a parent, sister, aunt or someone else you can tell your problem to ..no one can even begin to help you if they don't even
know what your problem actually is and this is not the place to get real help...you need help in the real world, not from anyone on the internet.

[This message has been edited by nakdthoughts (05-20-2006 07:24 AM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » still the same

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary