navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Living in a sisters shadow
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Living in a sisters shadow Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Silent Prisoner
since 2006-02-15
Posts 39
Around Somewhere

0 posted 2006-04-25 07:24 PM

One of my really good friends' sisters went to college this year and they were really close. She went and saw her over our last break and now things are just really different. She's just really distant; kinda like I'm living in that sisters  shadow. Now before you get confused, my friend treats me like I'm also a big sister to her. I may just be paranoid but next year is my last year in high school and me talking about college makes her upset. Should I just not talk about my future plans. I really am not sure what I should do here.

"I will give you my strength and my will to live strong."

© Copyright 2006 Silent Prisoner - All Rights Reserved
ska babe
since 2005-11-08
Posts 58
nowwhere, IN
1 posted 2006-04-27 06:33 PM

You are alittle  paranoid but to tell you, your not liveing in anyones shadow but your own...no body no matter how hard you or they might try you cant take anyones place b/c every person makes there own path.if its a good or bad its there choose, if its fate or a big improsion, but either way they made a path.people try to replace other people those that might die, friends they lost, or even someone that goes away for any reason.its natural to do it we cant help it b/c were human...i can promsie that the person that right now is goin through something that they will never be able to explain no matter how hard they try so dont push them and i bet you when they finally find the words to say they will tell you everything so i guess to anwser your ? is if you want to talk about it they will get use to all of it just take it easy on them they'll come back around it just might take awhile but they will come around

"I am the one who has to die when it's my time to die, so I'm gonna live life the way I wanna"- Jimi Hendrix

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Living in a sisters shadow

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary