navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Lost, sad, and most of confused
Feelings
Post A Reply Post New Topic Lost, sad, and most of confused Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ska babe
since 2005-11-08
Posts 58
nowwhere, IN

0 posted 2006-01-30 05:44 PM

are we all misunderstood? does anyone really get anyone?? do freinds really last?? does anyone really care??should i really stay?? and to think these are only a couple of the things that run through my mind everyday. i'm lost but really come to think of it whos not lost who is really found?do we all live out are lives just thinking of these kind of things?but i think one of the worst things is to watch a friendship die how do you fix it or make it any better? God im so confused!!!help me!!

"I am the one who has to die when it's my time to die, so I'm gonna live life the way I wanna"- Jimi Hendrix

© Copyright 2006 Megan - All Rights Reserved
littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
1 posted 2006-01-31 08:48 PM

We are misunderstood by those who do not see inside of us or care too or do not have the insight or love capable of doing so.

Sometimes we are misunderstood just because we are all different.

It is rare to find someone who completely understands you and if you do find that person, hold onto them tight.

~~~

You understand the people who understand you and sometimes you may understand someone and they may not return that.  Thats ok.  Yes, people do get people or else there would never be lasting relationships and friendships.

~~~

Friends that last are the ones who love and understand you.

~~~

You are not as lost as you think or else you would not have a mind full of questions.  The first step to finding the answers is asking the questions.

~~~

I do believe all of us feel this way at points in our lives.  I cannot see how a thinking, feeling individual could not.

~~~

In order to be "found"  I do believe you have to be somewhat "lost" rather seeking a further purpose in life.  That is how we grow.

~~~

If a friendship dies, it dies, just like a relationship or marriage.  Move on, don't kill yourself trying to fix something that might be better left or rather meant to "not be"

~~~

You are not confused . . . you are learning.
Unfortunately, that never stops, but you will see, its a good thing.

Good Luck, feel better.  

Write.

desert-spike
since 2006-02-01
Posts 194
TX/USA
2 posted 2006-02-02 05:25 PM

No one can decide who you are but you. And after you decide, Once you have a self definition of you, that you can live with, go with it.

Friendship is a two way street. There's only so much you can do, and then it's up to the other person; and if the other person is not willing to do his/her part, that's not your deal, because you've done everything there is for you to do.

Nothing ever stays exactly the same, except how we deal with change, but even that too is alterable.

Hope that helps you some, ska babe

sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
3 posted 2006-02-03 10:55 AM

How I can relate to the confusion! For years, I swam through that mire, often taking on a multitude of responsibilities. Once I learned God only expected me to be one person and would never give me more than I could handle, I wanted to learn more.  I did and the puzzle pieces have really come together.  Perhaps reading in the spiritual forum might be helpful.

God bless

Rae

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Feelings » Lost, sad, and most of confused

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary