navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » whats the use?????? please respon i need some support
Teen Poetry #7
Post A Reply Post New Topic whats the use?????? please respon i need some support Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sweet_lost_palestinian1
since 2004-01-08
Posts 90

0 posted 2004-01-28 12:07 PM

whats the use?
i found my angel,but i cant talk to ..

i found my heart but whats the use i cant say hi to.
i found the most special moments and special love but whats the use?...

i found u as a best friend and best cheer and best sisters but whats the use.i love u will all my heart i wish i could give u all i got..i wish i could give u my heart my beauty my name and all my happinesss,you dont know how much ??,,i would never finishtalking about my heart..[heart=u]

© Copyright 2004 sweet_lost_palestinian1 - All Rights Reserved
Jelfling
since 2004-01-27
Posts 21
Indiana
1 posted 2004-01-28 01:12 AM

The use is knowing that you share a connection with that person. You can't turn your back on it, and even if you could it would haunt you. Trust me, I know from experience. E-mail me if you need to talk to someone. Jelfling_22@hotmail.com
Tais
since 2004-01-28
Posts 92
Ontario, Canada
2 posted 2004-01-28 06:23 AM

Hi!

Thanks for sharing this write and your thoughts.

Everything which comes from the heart, is always special and important.
There is nothing more important in life, than love.
And love should be expressed, even if it is not responded to, as we wished.
A lot of things in this life are mysteries, no one knows the answer.
The important thing is to be able to love and understand that not everyone has the same heart as we do.
In life, we fall many times, over and over again. But the important thing is that we always manage to stand up again - and if we try today to reach a goal, but fail...that's ok...there is always tomorrow.
Be well my friend, and in peace - you have a wonderful heart and it should be shared with others.

Tais

skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
3 posted 2004-01-28 11:43 AM

I agree...having that kind of connection is very special.

~sky

Hold on, if you feel like letting go
Hold on, it gets better than you know....
~Good Charlotte

sweet_lost_palestinian1
since 2004-01-08
Posts 90

4 posted 2004-01-28 04:49 PM

thank u all so much 4 all ur comments...the truth is its not love...its just a friend that im not able to talk her b./c people say she is a bad influnes..like she gets me to do stuff but its not true..i truly dont know what to do....she is like a SISTER AND EVEN MORE..IM WILLING ON DOING ANYTHG...well thanks again
Sweetpoet16m4u04
since 2002-11-10
Posts 153
Ma, U.S.A
5 posted 2004-01-28 10:46 PM

Hey hun that was beautiful just like u im sure!! It is hard having such friends like that the parents wont approve of but what you can and should do is sit the parents or whoever is starting stuff and explain that she is a friend that you care so much about and if they see her as u see her then everything should be ok!!If they dont who are they to run ur life u just be u and dont care about what others think cause its better to have one true close friend then a bunch that are so called false friends who dont listen to u or help u out when u need them the most. If u need to talk you can im me at the screen name of chrissccr18 or feel free to email me soccerplayer4life04@hotmail.com Big hugs and a kiss hun

Chris

sweet_lost_palestinian1
since 2004-01-08
Posts 90

6 posted 2004-01-28 10:59 PM

omg...im going to take ur advices all..and hopefully i wont start shaking like i alwayz do..lolol.and crying ..well umm thanks again and please keep intouch
ascending_ecstasy
since 2004-01-21
Posts 102

7 posted 2004-01-31 02:19 AM

i think that you should edit your work. cos its CRAP.
blood_red_summer
since 2004-01-31
Posts 20

8 posted 2004-01-31 02:40 AM

oh my god
i think i must shoot myself
i just wasted 20 seconds of my life reading that

aussie teen
since 2003-09-27
Posts 396
Australia
9 posted 2004-01-31 03:27 AM

htis is something that needs to be worked out between you and your parents....
sit down and talk to them, ask them why they dont like your friend.... just remember dont raise your voice even if they do... if you dont then they will realise you are more mature than what they thought you were and lay off on the rules and restrictions... hopefully..... trust me i go thru this with my parents at least one a week..... if you keep you cool then it will force thm to... (parents dont like looking less mature than their kids.) good luck and keep on writing.... its on of the best ways of getting your feelings off your chest and out of your system.
if you need more advice on any other teenage problems ( ive been thru most) feel free to email me at hells_angel_128@hotmail.com use the subject heading advice so i know its you...
Mel

this is me.... like it or not....
its who i am!
i am woman hear me roar

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #7 » whats the use?????? please respon i need some support

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary