navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » The Revelation
Spiritual Journeys #2
Post A Reply Post New Topic The Revelation Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Brenda Hall
since 2000-05-30
Posts 88
Texas,USA

0 posted 2005-11-30 02:27 PM

My Testimony

God and I experienced an emotional revelation,as I clung to God and shared my tears.I gave my problems to God.He touched my heart and soul as we began to build a new Father-Daughter relationship. God broke the chains of Satan's hold and I was able to make the transformation with God by my side.I know God will answer my prayers in His own time.I praise God with love and glory from the depths of my heart and soul.

© Copyright 2005 Brenda Hall - All Rights Reserved
latearrival
Member Ascendant
since 2003-03-21
Posts 5499
Florida
1 posted 2005-11-30 07:22 PM

Sometimes we do not take the time to hear the answers.But they will come..best to you, martyjo
sandgrain
Member Elite
since 1999-09-21
Posts 3662
Sycamore, IL, USA
2 posted 2005-11-30 10:16 PM

You sound so sincere, and warmed in the arms of our loving Father.  May you never forget that feeling and yearn to recapture it if you begin drifting away.

God bless.
  Rae

Musicmaker1969
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2000-06-25
Posts 589
Peterborough, Ontario Canada
3 posted 2006-01-06 02:19 AM

A beautiful poem of praise for a Savior who loves so much.  And it is sure that you love Him too.  Your poem is very much stating the love you have for God and how much you know He loves you.  What a beautiful prayer and praise!!
Sheri Adams

Jesus lives in my heart!  He can in yours too!!!
Sheri Liegh Adams
sheriliegh@sympatico.ca

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Main Forums » Spiritual Journeys #2 » The Revelation

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary